Chapter 5- Agree to Disagree

"King-" I began but he cut me off with a kiss. Despite the alcohol drenching his saliva, it was still him, still King, thus not allowing me to pull away easily. 

"Please don't leave me." He moved down to kiss my neck. I wish I could just push him away and tell him to get a fucking grip... but I can't. He reached one hand in my panties and the other in my shirt. "Let me go with you. Let me be with you." His skilled fingers had massaged my clit. I couldn't stop him for the life of me. I wasn't mentally capable. 

"S-stop," I whispered while nearing my orgasm. He could feel the way I slightly rode his fingers making me think he was soberer than I thought. Usually, when we used to get drunk together he stopped when I told him to, but he knew I didn't want him to, I wanted to feel more than his fingers inside of me. I stopped him completely and turned around, slowly I pulled down my panties and spread my legs for him. I wanted to have sex with him. That was the bottom line. I wanted to feel him plunge inside of me. I've always heard rumors about how skilled he was during intercourse, I wanted to experience it, I wanted to be the one to scream his name.

I felt him grip my ass as he came closer, as I heard the sound of his zipper I could feel my heart skip a beat. He slapped his length on my cheeks before meeting with my entrance, Just as he began to push inside of me he stopped. "Dammit." He pulled up my panties and turned me around.

"I don't want to have sex with you just because it's in the heat of the moment. I don't want to take your virginity in a hallway. I want us to be happy together. I want to lay you down on our bed, in our house, and make love to you, not just fuck you because I had too much to drink. I want you to remember it as something special." He moved my hair out of my face. I grabbed his hand and put it on my cheek. 

Where have you been all my life?

 I guided him through all of the boxes and into my bedroom. 

"What's with all the packages?"

"I'm moving." I kissed his shoulder. We were laid in my bed both half-naked, I laid on top of him cradled in his warmth, it was like a dream.

"Moving where?" He continued to stroke my hair. Looked him in his eyes, I could see the reflection of my pain in his eyes. 

"To California for work." 

He sighed and shook his head. "With what? Zora, you're still in debt yet you're moving to a country that runs on money. Not only that, but you're moving to a state with a higher cost of living," He placed his hands on my hips. I looked down, I couldn't look into his eyes while I cried. 

My tears dripped onto his chest, he was right. I was throwing myself into the lion's den while wrapped in raw meat, it was hopeless.

"I need a chance, I need to be successful King. This is the only way I can make that happen." I wiped my tears.

"Stop crying. You're not going there with nothing, I would never let you fall face-first into anything." He ran his fingers through my hair. "I'm going with you."

I looked at him, "what are you talking about? How? You have a life and an entire career! You can't waste it all on me." I ran my hands over his collarbones, he grabbed my cheek forcing our eyes to meet.

"I'd give everything up to be with you. All of the money and publicity are nothing but vanity. But you? You're worth more than my career." He pulled me into a hug. I could feel my soft spot for him turn into complete mush. To think, I was going to leave this man here and not say anything, yet he's willing to give up his entire career to help my own. 

"God, King! You can't keep doing this to me." I could feel tears stream down my cheeks again. He chuckled.

"You did this to me every day." His husky voice soft but stern. "When do you start working?" 

"2 weeks." I sighed.

"That's just enough time. What do you think about living together?" He gripped my hips. "We don't have to if you want I could but two separate houses, or maybe we could live in the same house but two different rooms. Whatever makes you comfortable."

"I can just get myself another apart-"

"No. Though there's nothing wrong with apartments, while it's up to me, you'll live lavish."

"It's not nec-" I began but he grabbed my throat and pulled me down to his height. 

"Make a choice or I'll make one for you." He groaned. I bit my lip and grinded into him a bit.

"I guess we could... live... together," I whispered. I never thought those words would come out of my mouth. 

He smiled wide and kissed me.

"We can look for houses and furniture together tomorrow." He perked up. I nodded and laid on his chest. It all felt like a dream. Just two days ago we were catching up on each other's lives, and now we were talking about moving in together.