Chapter 11- Choke Me

I'll take that as a yes.

I kissed her cheek and then her lips, I was mesmerized, maybe she is the perfect woman for me.

"King..." she bit her lip, I chuckled and began to work my way down her navel, she trembled at my touch, she was scared.

"I'm right here baby, I won't do anything to hurt you, I promise." I continued to her panties, she nodded slightly and opened her legs a bit wider, just enough for me to slip my fingers past the thin lace. She was wet as hell, I could feel her essence soak the crotch of her panties.

"Oh?" I massaged her clit, "does being tied down turn you on baby?" I whispered pressing hard against her little bundle of nerves. I went in small, slow circles on her clit drawing out the most darling moans. "Does it?" I asked, "the thought of being restrained while I have my way with you gets you off doesn't it?" I rubbed her faster, she pursed her lips holding back moans. I was in awe, she'd managed to hold back for almost 5 minutes. I guess it's about time to up the ante.

I slid a finger inside of her only to be sucked in completely. Even as my finger gushed in and out of her she rode my digits shamelessly.

Not gonna lie, it turned me on. I was already turned on, but watching her slowly yield to the pleasure after being so stubborn was satisfying.

"Don't stop..." she balled her fists, she was really about to get off on my fingers alone. God, she's precious.

Suddenly, she fell forward into a series of moans and gasps bucking against the board.

"Did I make you feel good baby?" I knelt in front of her, she nodded but then turned her head away from me.

"What's wrong? Are you uncomfortable? Do you want me to let you go? I-"

"Fuck me." she worked her way back upright.

I want to fuck her, look at her, who wouldn't want to fuck a woman as alluring as her? In addition to the beautiful position she's in, she's practically irresistible.

"You know I want to but-"

"If you want to fuck me, then fuck me. If you don't, then release me." she scathed... I'd almost forgotten where she was at, I grabbed a remote and kissed her.

"You're mine Zora, I can do whatever I want with you darling." I kissed her. Beneath her was a vibrator, a very powerful one at that. The first setting alone has brought many women to their squirting, creaming, eye-rolling orgasms. But I don't think she needs the first setting. The way she talks, I wanna see how well she performs with it maxed out.

"If you move, I'll punish you worse than this." I powered on the mechanism. She threw her head back letting out strained moans.

"Did you think that was all?" I whispered in her ear and stood on the bench, "all that lip service you were giving me, I think I deserve a little bit of an reward for putting up with you." I pulled out my boner, just holding it was enough to make me groan.

But what surprised me was when she opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out.

"You're giving me permission?" I smirked. She nodded, her red face was redder as her body covered itself in goosebumps.

Just before I'd even managed to get the tip in the doorbell rang.

I was pissed to say the very least, I pulled up my pants and stepped down.

Zora sighed as I turned the toy off and took off her blindfold, "perfect timing don't you think." she scowled as I removed her restraints.

"We'll pick this up later." I turned off the lights and closed the door behind me.