18

After I ended up sleeping in Isabella's room, I get up to get breakfast before everyone else. I wobble down the stairs and I see a tall guy cooking. I smirk before walking up to him and slapping his ass.

"Hey handsome." I say as I pull out a water glass from the cabinet. I look up at his face and my heart drops. "M-Matteo?!"

"You?!" We stare at each other speechless with our eyebrows raised from shock.

"Why is it so tense in here." Alex yawns as he walks in the room.

"I-I thought you were Val." I smack my forehead.

"It's fine, don't worry." He awkwardly turns away and runs up stairs.

"What was that?" Alex leans on the counter next to me.

"Nothing." I sigh. "You know, I'm glad I kissed you." I say, eating a banana.

"Listen, you're hot and all but you can't keep saying that-"

"No no, it's because if I hadn't then I would have never met Val." I shake my head.

"True." He lays his chin in his hand. "How's your leg?"

"Better. It doesn't hurt that much." I throw the banana peel away. "Where is he?"

"Library." He points down the hall.

I walk out of the kitchen and down the hall. I turn right at Val's office and I see a magnificent door. As I'm about to open the wooden door, I hear weird grunting noises. I put my ear to the door to listen better.

"Uh Fuck... Kate." He moans with weird fapping sounds in the background.

My eyes widen and my cheeks turn bright pink. He's masturbating to me!? A wicked smile creeps up on my face as I peek through the key hole. He's sitting on a black couch with the picture of me in his hand. As his head tilts back, his heavy breathing fills the room. He jerks off his hard dick as he bites the bottom of his shirt with his teeth to hold it up. His muscular tan chest rises and falls with every grunt.

"Shit." I mumble. I never would have imagined I'd see him like this. Still looking through the key hole, I slip my hand down my panties. I try going at his pace as I rub my hard clit. I bite my lip trying to hold in loud moans.

The veins on his cock are pulsing as he strokes his dick. I want that in me right now. I slip a finger inside the tight walls of my pussy. I frown as the feeling isn't as good as when Val fingers me. I slip in a second finger and my knees start shaking with pleasure. I grab the door handle for support. My sweaty hand slips and the door opens as I fall to the ground with my ass in the air.

He bolts up and stares at me wide eyed.

"I can explain." I say as I pull up my panties and I stand. "I just... fuck you looked so hot." I admit as I shut my eyes from the embarrassment.

He starts chuckling as he puts his head to his chest. "You... you are unlike any girl I've ever seen." He lifts his head and the biggest grin appears on his face. "Do I turn you on that much?"

"Yea." I softly whisper not wanting for him to hear me. I nervously look around the room. There are non ending book shelves in the big room with thousands of books laying around.The smell of old dusty books enter my nostrils.

"Did you cum?"

"No..."

"No ones stopping you. Continue." He pulls the zipper of his pants up as he waits for me.

"Are you serious? It feels wrong doing erotic stuff in a library." I cross my arms as I shiver from a cool breeze hitting my legs. "Speaking of which, why were you jerking off here."