20

After parking my new car outside the mansion, I run inside and up the stairs before Val.

"Selena?" I softly whisper as I creek her door open. She waves at me with a little smile and puffy eyes.

"I feel terrible keeping this in. I'm gonna tell him."

"That's a good idea." I link arms with her as she stands up before walking to the living room where the boys, Isabella, and Aurora are sitting.

"What's the matter?" Matteo runs over to her and gives her a hug as everyone turns their heads to them.

"Don't freak out or anything." She pulls away. "I'm... p-pregnant."

Matteo's eyes bolt wide open as his mouth drops. "You mean I'm gonna be a daddy?"

"I mean not unless you want to leave me or-"

"Are you kidding?!" He lifts her up in his arms and spins with a big smile. "This is crazy!" Everyone's mortified shocked faces turn to relief from his reaction. "Guys, I'm gonna be a dad!" He proudly shouts as he kisses her.

"Oh my god! We have to come up with baby names right away!" Aurora says as she hugs them.

"What about Carlo Junior."

"Fuck no!" We all say turning our heads to him.

"Chill, I'm joking. But if your baby ever needs a middle name-"

"No!"

"Sorry not sorry about earlier." Val says softly, pulling me to the side.

When I saw my parents earlier I didn't know how to react so I hid behind Val, who stupidly punched my dad and ran away with me in his arms.

He leans down to my ear. "Wanna go upstairs?" His hot heavy breath against my neck send shivers down my spine.

I bite my lip, gazing into his eyes as I nod my head. I quickly hug the pregnant couple and I follow him as he darts upstairs.

He grabs my hand and takes me to his bathroom. "Wanna take a bath together?" He asks, bending down to turn on the hot bath water. Without needing to answer, I strip and I throw my clothes across the dim room as my heart starts pounding from excitement. He turns around and looks down at my body as he rakes his fingers through his wavy hair.

"What are you waiting for." I pull him by his collar to press his body against mine, rapidly unbuttoning his shirt. He slowly slides his ruff hands along my naked curves, savoring every second, staring at me full of lust. As I try to tug his shirt off, he chuckles from my failure and pulls it off over his head. I caress my fingers along his toned back as the sound of the water overflowing fills the room.

"Shit." He curses under his breath, making me giggle as he turns the running water off. Steam surrounds me and fogs up the big mirror making me hot.

"Let's get in." I whisper, stroking his side as I pass him before sliding in the hot water. I deeply exhale as I lean my head back. "Feels so good." I mumble, closing my eyes.

"Don't fall asleep." He eases in the tub in front of me and tenderly grabs my thighs. "The cut is healed. That's good."

"Yeah..." I lift my head to look at him. "Is it me or do the chains on our necklaces look similar?"

"Their the same. I wanted to match." He timidly smiles at me with his pearly white teeth. He licks his lips and leans closer to me face. Fuck, I love seeing him desperate. I press my wet finger against his lips before he kisses me. He frowns as I grab a black tube from the side of the bathtub and I squeeze the thick clay onto my palm. "What's that?"