Chapter 5 - 'Leave Him Alone'

Seungmin's Pov

I barely ran yesterday, if it wasn't for Jeongin I would've got my job done quickly. My boss would kill me if he knew the boy ran away. I'll  just have to tell him I finished him. Sigh, I have school today and I hope I don't see Jeongin ... I would be in big trouble. Especially if he told anyone about yesterday. 

I just need to act normal...act normal seungmin...Normal...UGH I FUCKING CAN'T ! I just need to calm the fuck down. Just act normal...

Jeongin's Pov

Yesterday was... weird... very weird...I just have to ignore him for now... pretend he doesn't exist.

I went inside the classroom and examined it to see if he was there and of course, he was. He was sitting and staring out the window. And by him I mean...Seungmin.

He just looked at me and smiled. HOW CAN HE SMILE AFTER WHAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY?! I need to calm my ass down, I don't want him to know that I'm scared of him after what happened yesterday, yes, scared, I mean who would've thought he's a gang member.

I just smiled back and continued walking to my seat. During the whole period I wasn't even paying attention I was deep in my thoughts. How am I going to spend the rest of the day without running into Seungmin? How am I supposed to ignore him? 

I was interrupted by my thoughts when the bell rang. I ran out of the classroom as soon as the bell rang, hoping Seungmin won't follow me. Quickly I rush to the cafeteria and seat myself next to Han and Minho. "Bro why the fuck are you panting." Minho said looking at me. "Long story" I said trying to catch my breath. "Then tell us the story".

I was hesitant because maybe they wont believe me but I explained to them with every single little detail. Han had his mouth open "Seungmin? Gang member?" "Gang leader" I corrected. And like that, our lunch period was over. I said my goodbyes and headed to my next class, Chemistry. Great I love Chem as you can see. Because of how much I love it, I sometimes gag thinking about it.

~ Time skip to after school~

I was just walking outside of the school admiring the beautiful spring trees and falling leaves next to the school yard when a group of girls surrounded me.  "What should we do to him?"  One of the girl said. "lets take him to the back of the school, then we'll have some fun with him." Another girl said. "That's what he gets for talking to our oppa."

Before I could turn around something hit me in the head and I was blacked out. When I woke up I was surrounded by the same girls." Looks like he finally woke up." "Its time for work"

- END OF CHAPTER-

heyhey! sorry for the lack of updates hehe ive been busy w/ school n other things but I decided to update today cuz why not. AngAys, Cliffhanger<3