Chapter 12: "hangout "

Jeongin's POV:

I quickly sat up, still unable to process what happened. "You're one heavy sleeper, aren't you?" Seungmin said also sitting up. We were now facing each other.

"Shut up" , I let a sleepy groan as I got out of the sofa and started heading towards the bathroom. 

"I'm expecting a payment for being your personal bed"  Seungmin said. I turned around to look at him and rolled my eyes. 

"oh yeah what time is it?" I said pausing. "1 PM"  Seungmin said.

"OH FUCK !" I said running to the bathroom. I had an evening shift. 

I had applied to work at a café to help with my incomes so I can pay my bills. It was my first day and I already was screwed. 

I quickly took a shower, the cold drops of water sliding down my body. If only I can stay in the shower for longer but I had to hurry up.

I then dried my hair and slipped on my clothes. 

Getting out of my room, I was met by my personal bed, Seungmin.  "Would you like some breakfast,  your majesty" he said sarcastically bowing with on hand behind him and the other stretched up front holding a plate of pancakes. 

I gently took the plate from his hand, "thank you, servant " I said sarcastically. "You're still not getting paid though " 

I put on my shoes and rushed outside, luckily the café I was gonna work at was a five-minute walk from the apartment I lived in. 

I arrived at the Café taking a look at it before going in. "Lovestay Café, not bad of a name" I mumbled under my breath. 

"Yeah,  I came up with that name"

--

A/N: Really short and boring chapter , sorry.  But I hope it makes you feel like Cinderella Naega Byeonhae 🥰😻😘

LETS PLAY FOREVER I JUST WANNA BE YOUR DOG, WOOF WOOF WOOF 

Word Count: 318

-

4:25 PM