Chapter 10 : "sleepover" 2

Seungmin's POV

I decided to change in Jeongin's room because i was curious to see how it looked like. It was very Jeongin I should say. The whole room was pastel. As I finished changing I was about to leave until something caught my eye. It was a picture of Jeongin, but who's that next to him?

It's probably none of my business i know, but i can't help but wonder who it is.

damn, jeongin wasnt lying when he said the clothes might be big on me, theyre massive. I walked out to see jeongin eating popcorn on the couch. "damn and you didnt even call me" i said sitting on the couch. "didn't want to walk to a naked seungmin" he said. I chuckled and took a handful of popcorn.

"what do you wanna watch" jeongin said. I looked at him with a smile and he knew instantly what i was going to say " no, nu-uh, no horror movies" he said shaking his head. 

I snatched the remote control from his hand and starting running, he was chasing after me. I ran as fast as I could and to my surprise Jeongin gave up. "Tired already?"  I said huffing. "yeah, whatever lets watch a horror movie i dont really give a fuck" he said.

As I walked up to him, he snatched the remote control out of my hand and started running with it. As he was running, he stuck his tongue out and I ran faster. I was able to keep up with  him and I pinned him to the couch. "you like to play games, huh?" I said, smirking.

- to be continued-

A: IM MAKING YALL SUFFER ITS A CLIFFHANGER LMAOO IM SO SORRY BUT ILL UPDATE AGAIN TODAY. 

.