Chapter 6 : "Leave him alone -2-"

"It's time for work"

One of the girls grabs a bat and proceeds to swing it at me, I just closed my eyes waiting for the bat to land on my face and feel the pain. I didn't feel anything,  I could've sworn that she swung the bat at me. I slowly open my eyes to see what prevented me from feeling the pain and I see-

WHAT IS HE DOING HERE?!

"leave him alone." "B-but" the girl managed to say. "No buts, you heard me am I right?" "y-yes oppa." 

The girls walked away each one of them giving me death stares. Chill I'm not gonna steal your manz, I'm as straight as a ruler  (a bendable one ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ) .

The girls were gone and I was left alone on the ground with Seungmin standing up. "Tch, brats." He scoffed as he removed some of his hair from in front of his face. Ok, I gotta admit, that was HOT.

"Why are you so open to letting them hurt you? it turns out not only are you worthless, but you're a weak fuck." Seungmin said staring down at me smirking. "First, they say violence is not the key, second I don't want to get in trouble, and THIRD why the fuck did you even come, if you could care less then let them beat me up until I'm done for."

"Violence is not they key, its the answer." Seungmin said scoffing. "and I only helped you because I needed to talk with you or I could've left you to get beaten up till you're dead." Seungmin said looking at me directly in the eyes.

3RD POV

"about what? I don't remember doing something that requires you to talk to me" Jeongin said looking into the older's eyes. "ahhh, you forgot, didn't you" The older said as he leaned closer to the younger's face. 

The younger remembered what happened to him the last night and the confidence in his eyes turned into fear. Jeongin looked away, his body shaking. " I'm sorry- p-please don't hurt me" Tears starting going down his cheeks that were now pink from the cold air.

Seungmin looked surprised, he didn't expect the younger's confidence to drop so fast. He had no other choice but to comfort him. "I'm not going to hurt you." The older softly said as he sat next to the younger. "Just please don't tell anyone about yesterday, my boss will kill me." He said with the same soft tone, mumbling the last part. But the younger still heard him and nodded in response.

The older stood up sighing. He walked a way overthinking about what if his boss found out.

. . .

A/N: HEY SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER AND HOW MUCH I TOOK TO UPDATE. I WON'T BE UPDATING FOR TWO MONTHS OR THREE. ANYWAYS IM PROBABLY GONNA DOUBLE UPDATE TODAY.

ALSO TY FOR ALMOST 1K READS WTF AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH