Chapter 7 : "Anonymous"

3RD POV

It was a regular Friday morning for both of the boys. Both of them did their usual routines then went to school. 

Since the day Seungmin told the younger to not tell anyone what happened to him the other night, they haven't talked nor saw each other often. 

Jeongin's Pov

Finally, it was Friday my favorite day of the week. I just can't wait for school to end then I will practice vocal lessons with Chan hyung, and then it's the weekend.

-AT SCHOOL- 

3RD POV

The older as usual, skipped all his classes. While the younger attended all of his classes. They were two very different people with two very different personalities. They could not, what people say "get along".

After finishing all his classes, the younger decided to go to the library to study for their soon-to-come exams. To his surprise, he found a special someone there. "well well well, if it isn't my little foxy." The anonymous person spoke. Jeongin couldn't see the figure clearly, so he didn't know who he is. "excuse me, do I know you by any chance?" Jeongin asked getting a bit closer to the anonymous figure to get a view of their face.

"Already forgot me, 'babe'?" The no-longer anonymous figure said. "W-what? what are you doing here?"

-

-

-

CLIFFHANGER HAHAHAH IM EVIL IM SORRYANJAMA

i did promise double update tho soooo hehehe, imma try my best to update for the next 7-8 then I can't update for 2-3 months:( im gonna be traveling around.