Chapter 13: "hangout 2"

" yeah, i came up with it."

Jeongin's POV:

I turned around I saw a God shining in the sun. Nah, jk i dont know who the fuck i saw but his visuals were like a model, no even better than a model. (thank you my dear faggot friend for writing this @mist127)

(THIS WAS A JOKE BTW LMFAOA)

Jeongin's POV:

I turned around to see a tall figure standing just behind me. His visuals were almost like a dream. His long blond hair, slim body, and his perfectly balanced face features. I could feel my face heating up just looking at him. I managed to let out a "hm?" and tilted my head to show a confused gesture.

"this café," he gestured to the ground "...it's mine"

"o-oh...I was told I could work here..?",  i said looking around, trying to avoid eye contact.                                                                                                                                                                                                                          "well yeah, we hired you" the tall male said chuckling. He walked towards me, holding his hand out "hyunjin", his smile was so bright, it seemed as though his eyes were smiling too.              

           "oh...Jeongin" i said smiling before shaking his hand.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       "pleasure to meet you, Jeongin" 

I nodded and he proceeded to explain to me the directions and what is expected of me in the café. 

"Now your ready for work!"  The taller male said, he looks even more excited than me to start the new job.

I go to the employee room to put on my apron and get to work. As soon as a finish putting on my apron I hear the door bell chime, I quickly run to the register "welcome to lovestay café, what can i get for you today?" I said , eyes on the register.

"You."

-----

----

---

--

-

A/N: hello!! Sorry for not updating for a verrryyy long time, I'm so sorry I know, but since I'm on vac I might be able to update more! I know I've said this a lot but I'll try to actually write more this time!! And omg last time I checked wattpad my book was like at 2k reads and now it's like 5k?! Wtf I'm so thankful,  I know the story is like not understandable now the first chapters are like shit, but I'll redo them and do some revisions so they can be understandable. 

Thank you for reading!!<3