Chapter 9 : "Sleepover"

It's been so long since I updated so idk what I was gonna write in this chapter but uhh ehh yeah:]

Jeongin was bored waiting for his hyungs to come because they promised him a sleepover. They told him they would bring a 'special guest ' with them so he was sort of excited to see who it was.

*ring ring*

Jeongin's pov

Oh that must be the hyungs! I ran as fast as I can to the door to open it. I saw the hyungs as usual chan hyung,  felix hyung, jisung hyung, and minho hyung. Well changbin and hyunjin hyung were having their own good time so they didn't come. 

As they all walk in I saw a familiar face that wasn't any of my hyungs faces. Ahhh so the special guest is That Guy. Fucking bitch.

"YOU didn't tell me we were going to HIS house jisung." Seungmin rolled his eyes. "Be grateful I let you in brat" 

Seungmin just rolled his eyes and sat on the couch. 

"I'll make us popcorn and minho you better have brought snacks " I said giving minho a deathstare.

"Chill the fuck out i did" minho rolled his eyes.

"Alright let's play truth or dare " jisung sat and gestured for the rest of us to sit.

We all sat in a circle and started playing truth or dare for the rest of the night

...

"Alright we'll be heading home now today was fun bye!" Chan said as he and the others went out the door 

"BYE HYUNGS!!" I screamed.

Seungmin walked out and I stuck my tongue at him but he just rolled his eyes. 

[Author's Pov]

Seungmin was walking to his house when he saw police cars next to his house. He knew that they were there to arrest his dad. He didnt want to get involved in anything so he just made sure the police doesn't see him and ran away.

-3 am-

Seungmin kept walking around the streets, since he knew there's know other place to go. As he was walking by, he walked by a familiar apartment. Jeongin's. He hated the fact of being in the same space as Jeongin but he had to get away from the police and find a place to hide.

-Jeongin's POV- 

ugh, they left such a mess behind. I clean up the mess hyungs left behind until i hear my doorbell ring. What the fuck? Mind you its 3 am .

"who is it?" I said in a loud voice. 

"your favorite person" i hear the other say from behind the door.

Wait, i recognize that voice. Kim fucking Seungmin.  

I slightly open the door to see a smiling and drenched Seungmin. "did you forget something?" I say still not letting him through the door. "Your gonna let me die in the cold rain just like that? " he said gesturing to his wet clothes. 

"Yes" I reply. "you suffer out there. Good luck bye !" I say and slam the door.

But he doesn't stop,  Seungmin kept ringing the bell until he gave up. 

After not hearing any more ringing I feel relived but at the same time I feel guilt. Was he really cold? Is he gonna be okay?

I put on my rain coat and shoes and head out. It's a heavy storm, is he even alive? I walked for about half an hour looking for him.

I keep walking until I saw a familiar figure in the distance. Kim Seungmin? Why was he in a bar?

 I ran to the bar but waited outside for Seungmin to come out.

Finally after about 10 minutes he walks out . 

"kim fucking seungmin" I say "I've been looking for you for 40 fucking minutes" I say obviously mad. " ' you care ' " he said smirking. And I know he was mocking me from last time. 

I drag his hand and walk "no i just felt bad" i said with a fake smile. "okay jeez. 'cold hearted' " he chuckles. I smile .

- Apartment -

finally we arrived. I take out my keys and unlock the apartment. Seungmin walks in, still drenched. "Do you have any spare clothes? " he says " I do but i dont think they will fit you.  My old roommate left some of his clothes, and I think they will fit you" I say going to the room to get the clothes.

I hand him a black oversized t-shirt and shorts. " Thanks" "where can I changed he said"  he said looking at me.

"You can change in the bathroom or in my room i dont really mind" I said as a shrugged and sat on the couch.

- To Be Continued - 

A: yall miss me?