Chapter 1:"Everyday"

𝐉𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯

"Wake up, Innie!" my sister, Chaeyoung yelled across from the hallway. "Mhmm" I said with a tired tone.  I rubbed my eyes the stood on my feet. I quickly went to the bathroom to take a quick shower and get ready. "Mom and dad already left?" I asked Chaeyoung, already knowing they did. "Yeah, there's cereal on the counter,if you want." She said. "Thanks" I said with sarcastically. "Such an ungrateful bitch." Chaeyoung mumbled. "You said something?" I looked at her with my eyebrow raised. "No, Nothing." She said sarcastically smiling. " mhmm okk" I said while pouring milk into the cereal that was inside the bowl.

-After Eating-

"Ya got everything?" Chaeyoung said as she started the car engine. "I'm pretty sure, lemme check." I said as I unzipped my backpack. "Yep, I got everything." I started zipping back my backpack. "Alright, let's head to school, we only got 12 minutes left till it starts." She said as she finally started driving. I plugged my airpods in and started listening to music.

 "Alrighty, we're here. Jeongin, get out quickly i don't have much time." Chaeyoung goes to an all girls school, so she has to drop me off and then drive there. I got out and started walking.

"Yooo!! " I heard someone yell from behind me. I turned around to see who it is and if they're even calling me. When I turned around I saw my best friends, Hyunjin, Jisung , and Minho.

 "YO!!" I replied running towards them. "Whats good guys." I gotta say, it's a relief to be around someone you know in an unfamiliar place. I missed these dudes. 

We talked for a while then we all went out separate ways to our own classes. Unfortunately we didn't have any classes together. I was handed my schedule by the counselor. I had my favorite class first. Math!! (I wanna kms). I hurriedly walked to class thinking I was late, but to my surprise, the room was empty. Well, almost empty.  

As I look around for a good seat, I spot someone sitting in the far left corner in the back of the classroom. It was a guy with his head down,..sleeping? I didn't mind them and continued to look for a seat. I found the perfect seat by the window and sat there. I couldn't help but look back at the guy. Not getting enough sleep on the night before the first day of high-school seems really tough. 

After what seemed like an eternity, more students came in and class finally started. It was the first day of the school year so we didn't do anything but get to know each other. I didn't bother trying to getting to know the students. I napped throught the whole period, and since every class was the same, I napped through the whole school day, except lunch, i met up with my friends. It seems like I slept better in school than I did last night.

🌙.  end of chapter.

A/N: like I said, I'm going to be rewriting old chapters so they can make more sense because I don't know what I was thinking when I first started this. Chapters that have been edited/rewritten will have a star ( ☆ ) written in the beginning of the chapter.

This book officially has 10k reads and I'm so thankful for every single read!! Thank you lovelies ‼️.

also new skz comeback soon, what we think ab the teaserss🤭.