Chapter 8: "Mine"

...

The younger was in fear because the person who he saw at the library, was someone he never wanted to see. The older male got closer to the younger, making him more and more uncomfortable with every step.

"Did you miss me? I'm sure you did, baby" The younger who Jeongin recognized as beomgyu, his ex spoke.

"W-why would I ever?" Jeongin spat, still stuttering.

Beomgyu went behind Jeongin, placing kisses on his neck which gave Jeongin shivers.

 "S-stop please." The younger said, crying.

" I'm afraid I can't since I'm enjoying this too much" The older said continuing to harass the younger.

Beomgyu continued to harass the younger until he heard a sound of someone entering the library. 

The older couldn't be any less bothered by the person entering the library, little did he know who he was.

"what the fuck... faggots" The person that entered the library mumbled as they passed by. Jeongin continued getting harassed by the older until he felt a tight grip around his wrist. "I might be interrupting your 'fuck' session, but this is my boyfriend." Seungmin said eyeing Jeongin to go along.

Jeongin had no idea why the older was suddenly nice enough to save him from Beomgyu, but he was grateful.

"Wow Innie, to be honest I'm disappointed you have such a bad taste in boys." Beomgyu said letting off of the younger.

"Don't think we're done baby boy" Beomgyu grabbed Jeongin's wrist tightly and pulled him close whispering to him.

Seungmin grabbed Jeongin by his arm and ran out of the library. 

The younger watched Seungmin drag him to the hallway and for some reason, it put a smile on his face.

When the older finally stopped dragging Jeongin he pinned him into the wall while staring into the younger's eyes with anger.

"WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU GUYS DOING IN THE LIBRARY?! YOU'RE JUST GONNA LET ANYBODY TOUCH YOU LIKE THAT?! WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU!" Seungmin was staring at the younger's eyes intensely waiting for an answer.

All the younger did was look at Seungmin and smile the whole time. "You care?" 

The older paused for a second, then walked away just like that, cursing under his breath while walking, questioning if he really cares for the younger. 

And there was Jeongin watching as the older walked further and further away from him, smirking, setting up a plan in his head and getting ready for some fun.

...

Stay, how you doin' sjsuihsjksbuyajhna

finally updated sorry for taking so long BUT I ONLY HAVE A FEW DAYS TO UPDATE AND IM GOING ON A TRIP TMRW SO ILL TRY MY BEST TO UPDATE IM SORRY.