Chapter 11: "Movie"

Jeongin's POV:

"you like to play games, huh."

. . .

My face rose up with heat as I turned my body down, eventually falling of the couch. Seungmin chuckled,"I was joking, chill" . He continued laughing. "You're annoying,  you know that?" I said getting up . " yeah I think you've told me that enough times " he said with the remote in his hand looking for a movie to watch.

---

We eventually settled on the movie 'Veronica' . I might of clutched into seungmin's sweater a few times when there was a Jumpscare, you bet he wouldn't shut up about me being scared .

'Don't worry I'll protect you!' he said pumping his chest out. I scoofed and turned my head back to the TV. "How rude" he pouted as he did the same and turned his attention to the TV.

---

It was morning.  I'm still unable to wake up, it was too comfortable for me to get up. I don't remember the couch being this soft.  I erased all the thoughts and placed my head back on the 'couch'.

"Had a nice sleep?" I heard a familiar voice say. The voice was coming from under me.

Fuck.

--- 

Hey guys author here ^^ sorry I haven't updated in so long . I know yall were waiting so I wanted to update since I had some free time today.

Also this was rushed and it was such a short chapter I apologize but I wrote it neode I went to bed,  I'll try to update tomorrow!

Again I'm so sorry for the long wait. What can I say,  school.

-

12:03 AM

Word count: 263