Forgive me?- Darlingpan

A/N Wendy's brother's don't remember Pan that well. And consider this a preview for a story I am writing. @person_owo thank you for the idea.

Peter Pan stood at the door of the house where Wendy lived.  He should be dead, but she saved him. His darling.

After a few moments contemplating, he rang the doorbell. "Good evening, sir, what may I do for you?" a man asked, that was one of Wendy's brothers, that Pan knew.

"Good evening, may I see a Miss Wendy Darling?" Pan asked.

"Whose asking?"

"Peter,"

"Come in, I'll go get her,"
——

"Peter, you're alive, thank goodness!" Wendy exclaimed, running towards him, and then she stopped. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"Tell you what, my Wendy bird,"

"My brothers, and I'm not your Wendy bird."

"If you knew you would have left," Pan replied and then kissed her cheek, "I did it because you are the one person I've ever loved,"

"If you loved me, I would've known," Wendy replied with a tear sliding down her cheek, and then she whispered in his ear, "good bye, Peter Pan,"

And he lost her
Like he lost his brother
His father
And his mother

But he was determined to get her back.
——

"Regina!" Pan exclaimed running in her house.

"Pan. What the hell do you want?"

"You are telling me everything about Wendy's new life,"
"Why would I do that?"

"Because I know where the dagger is,"

"She is enrolled in the high school. She plays volleyball and is apart of the school newspaper,"

"Anything else?"

"Her favorite movie is 'Ten things I hate about you,' and her best friend is Stella, originally a princess named Star Butterfly," Regina said.

"Do you memorize all your residents?"

"The ones that are valuable, yes," Regina responded, "now did you need anything else?"

"What value is my darling to you?" Pan questioned, "I wanted her out of this game,"

"You love her, that makes her valuable. No one leaves the game, it just simply doesn't work like that,"

__

The conversation with Regina stayed in Pan's mind, she was in danger, all because he loved her more than anything or anybody. There was only one way to protect her, and that was to stay with her at all times, that meant he would have to go to her high school. 

Pan walked into his father's house, as he was told to go to. He never had a good relationship with him, but sleeping in the forest would leave him out of the loop of action, especially so because he had no access to his beloved powers. 

"Good evening, Peter," A woman greeted as he walked in. "I'm Belle, your step- mom," 

"Nice to meet you, Belle, my father isn't home, right?"

"Right, he is closing up his shop, I'll show you to your room."

Belle led him to a room on the other side of the house from her and Rumple's. 

"Dinner is in an hour," she told him before leaving. 

Pan nodded and then walked in the room.

__