Lost Part 2

Isadora had been on the Coastal Shelf for about a week now. Christmas Eve was tomorrow night, so currently, she was in the treehouse watching Sunny trying to modify a Christmas cookie recipe. Violet came down the stairs, this time wearing a purple dress and not a cult robe. "Hey, guys. Sunny why don't you start writing that recipe down? You used it last year, and the year before that, and the-"

"I get the idea,"
"But you can stop, Ishmael is coming and he is bringing all the supplies we have missed so dearly," Violet informed them.

"Great! This was getting boring!" Beatrice exclaimed as she jumped down from the barstool. "Violet?"

"Yes, Isa?"

"Was the treehouse always this modern?"

"Oh, no, we remodeled it a while ago,"

"How?"

"It's easy you hire a contractor, tell him it's a guest suite on your private island, and it's done,"

"Why didn't you ever make permanent structures instead of the tents?"

"We didn't think we were going to live here as long as we have, I have to go meet Ishmeal, who should be pulling up any minute,"

"How is he getting over the rocks?"

"He goes up to them and then canoes over," Sunny answered, giving up on her cookies. Violet looked overexcited, there was something she wasn't telling them. "My love?"

"Yes, Quigley,"Violet poked her head out the window.

"We have some news, can we discuss it in our tent?"

"Yes, I'll be right there," Violet responded, "I'll come get you guys in a minute," Violet left the house. "Ishmeal is marrying them, isn't he?"Beatrice asked Sunny.

"Oh, for sure,"

"What?"

-----

"You look worried," Violet told her fiance

"I am worried,"

"What went wrong?"

"Duncan, he knows Isadora is here. Isadora is the only person that could put him behind bars, but Duncan could never bring himself to kill her,"

"That's not great news-"

"And he has declared he will kill me this time unless you marry him,"

"Me? Quigley Quagmire, what nonsense are you talking about?"

"I know it seems like nonsense, but trust me, it isn't,"

"Then let's get married,"

"Vi-"

"No, listen, I can't get married if I'm already married,"

"Don't you want to invite our friends, a real wedding?"

"I don't need a grand wedding, the last one I had was a disaster, Justice Strauss was coming on Christmas anyways, I can telegraph her to see if she can bring a marriage certi-"

"Let's do it, let's get married," Quigley responded before kissing her. Violet and Quigley rushed out of the tent and over to the beach. "Violet, Quigley!" Ish exclaimed (nobody called him that though). "Ishmeal, how are you?"

"Good, good, getting in wan't too hard,"

----

"Klaus!" Sunny exclaimed, running into his tent.

"Yes, Sunny?"

"Come quick, it's Isadora, she fell over coughing and then fainted.

"WHAT?" Klaus got up and ran to the treehouse, "Isadora?" there was no one in sight, not even Bea. "Boo," Isa said as she tapped his shoulder, he hysterically screamed, while Sunny, Beatrice and Isadora were struggling to live and not die from laughter. "What was that for?" Klaus questioned his girlfriend, who was still hysterically laughing. "We were bored and the girls said you are hilarious when someone scares you, so I had to try it for myself. And they were right, that's the funniest thing I've seen since Duncan got all mad at Quigley in the Hot Air Mobile Home,"