Snowed In (Gossip Girl)

Takes place after 'New York I love you, XOXO,' (Season 6 episode 10), somehow I made this PG

ehhhh, PG-13

Blair Cornelia Waldorf Bass walked through the lobby of the Empire hotel. "Mrs. Bass?"

"Yes Arthur?" 

"Mr. Bass has requested you meet him at the Van der Woodsen's, he left you a gift in the penthouse," The butler told the young designer. 

"Thank you," Blair replied entering the elevator.

Two weeks ago Bart Bass died. Two weeks ago Blair said 'I do'. A week and a half ago Bart Bass had his second funeral. Yesterday, Mr. and Mrs. Charles Bass arrived home from their honeymoon. 

Blair immediately noticed the black and white bag sitting on the coffee table. A Chanel shopping bag. There was a note next to it:

Blair,

I had to work a little later than expected, but I hope this makes up for it. Remeber we have to be at the Van der Woodsen's for dinner tonight. Lily wants to discuss something with everyone. Dress to kill, (as always). 

With love, your husband,

Charles Bass

Blair carefully opened the bag to see a signature evening, quilted, dress from Chanel, it was all black with a few sparkles. Chuck had also picked out some of the limited edition jewelry to go along with the outfit. Blair rushed to get changed, and after having a self debate of two hours on what heels to wear, she was ready to go over to the Van der Woodsen apartment. 

------

"Thank you for being able to come over tonight," Lily Bass/ Van der Woodsen greeted her guests, Serena, Nate, Gerogina, Jack Bass, Chuck, Blair and Dan. "But before I reveal the surprise I have, I must say congratulations to Chuck and Blair again. And to Charles, you found the perfect girl, only you played to many games and took forever to do something about it,"

"I got married at twenty,"

"You started drinking at twelve,"

"Fair point,"

"Now, we are all spending Christmas and New Years together-"

"Mom, we're going to kill each other," Serena told her.

"Well, Bart built a luxury cabin resort in the Swiss Alps, and we are going, end of discussion. The private jet takes off at eleven in three days," 

-------

No one could talk Lily out of going, not even the blizzard in Bern, the capital. "We're all going to die," Serena told Blair as they got settled in on there seats, Serena and Blair sat across from Chuck and Nate. "Have faith, or a whole lot of Champagne," Blair told her.

"Amen to that," Serena gigled, "I just don't understand why my mom had to invite that b*tch,"

"Which one?" 

"Gerogina,"

"I don't ether, she's not even friends with any of us,"

"What are you two gossiping about over there?" Lily asked as she walked passed their area.

"Nothing," Serena and Blair replied with in unison.

The journey was bumpy, after a dozen hours they landed in Bern. "So we are going in separate cars," Lily informed, as the plane was taxing, "Serena, Nate, Dan, and Gerogina, in limo, and the rest of us in the other, got it?"

"You want to be stuck in a limo, with Blair and-" Chuck didn't get to finish because Blair elbowed him. "Ouch," 

"Deal with it, Bass,"