Meanwhile with the Governor's daughter (the proper one)

Based off my fanfiction 'What if', only Cutler and Victoria aren't together yet.

Cutler x Victoria

It had been months since Victoria Anabell Swann had seen Lord Cutler Beckket, and she was a little nervous. They had been writing to each other every week, then Victoria had an idea to surprise him for Christmas, the Island he lived on, wasn't that far off. So after a tedious week-long journey, she was in a carriage approaching his mansion. The footman opened her door and took her luggage. Victoria knocked on the door, for it to be answered in less than a millisecond. "Victoria! Thank God!" Cutler exclaimed pulling the girl into an embrace, "what brings you here?"

"Well, I came to surprise you for the holidays,"

"And that you have-"

"Cutler, who is this beauty?" A man similar to Cutler asked, with another right behind him.

"Bart, John, this is Victoria Swann, the governor of Port Royal's daughter. Miss Swann these are my-"

"Bartholomew Beckket at your service,"

"Forget him, Jonathan Beckket at your service,"

"Twins?" Victoria questioned, they both nodded, "well it is lovely to make you aquantice, Lord Beckket, would you mind showing me to my quarters?" 

"Absolutely," Cutler responded, as Victoria walked in, once they were out of earshot, "I was about to tell you, my family showed up to prove I'm a total disappointment,"

"You are not a total disappointment, what about the East India Tradding Company?"

"They own the Beckket Trading company,"

"What about your lordship?"

"Now my father wants a title,"

"What about your island?"

"Too warm of climate for them,"

"Wow, tough group,"

"I know right? Anyways, if they make you too uncomfortable, say something about paperwork and we can escape," Cutler told her.

------

After changing into a new gown, Victoria went downstairs into the main foyer. "Ahh, the lovely Miss Swann," A man who Victoria guessed was Cutler's father greeted.

"Nice to meet you, how do you do?" Victoria asked.

"Very well," The man answered, there was another boy there that Victoria guessed was Cutler's other brother. "I heard your father is the Governor of Port Royal?"

"You heard correctly,"

"Has your father ever considered using the Beckket trading company?"

"Well, all of our trading on our island is done through the Governor of the company," Victoria responded glancing at Cutler who had a growing smirk on his face. "Who is?"

"Me," Cutler answered. 

"Why did you come alone to little Cutler's house?" the other man asked.

"I was dreadfully bored in Port Royal and my sisters were far to busy, along with my father, so I made the journey alone, there isn't much to it," Victoria responded.

"You have sisters?" John asked

"Yes, I have a twin, Elizabeth and my younger sister, Charlotte,"

"You can't be more than nineteen, aren't you married or engaged by now?" Mr. Beckket asked.

"I am nineteen, but at the current, the only one engaged in my family is my twin,"

"How about your younger sister?" Bart asked.

"Yes, Charlotte is courting a pi-...I mean a ... sea captain,"

"Nice save," Cutler mumbled. 

"Who are you courting?" the other man asked.

"No one at the moment," Victoria responded, "but apparently the prince of England fancies me, so you may be addressing your future queen," 

"Victoria can you help me with some paperwork?" Cutler asked, knowing the code, Victoria followed him to his office. "Jeaslous is not a good look on you," Victoria commented.

"The Prince of England?"

"He fancies me-"

"He not the only one," Cutler mumbled.

"What was that?" 

"Nothing,"

"It didn't sound like nothing," Victoria responded with a devious smirk, Cutler avoided making eye contact with her, "oh do shut up," Cutler told her.

"Okay then, if you have nothing to say to me, then I guess I should go, marry the Prince, eventually become the queen, never even waste a thought on the lowly lord,"

"Victoria ,wait," Cutler, having no idea, whatsoever what he was doing, kissed her, "I'm sorry I don't know what came-" Victoria rolled her eyes and kissed him again. 

"Now, shall we head to dinner?" Victoria asked Cutler, who was in a state of shock. 

THE END