Christmas with the Spiers (Yes, this again)

This takes place in the middle of BSC, at Christmas time, duh, and it goes with the 'Always' characters. (one of my other fanfics)

"Madeline! The Schalfers' are here!" Mary Anne exclaimed to her sister.

"First we spend Thanksgiving together and now Christmas too?"

"Just come down," 

---

"Hey, Herman! Finally confessed to Hallie?"

"Psh, finally confess to Sam?" 

"Touche,"

"What are you guys talking about?" Sharon asked the two teens. 

"Nothing," They said at the same time.

"Who ever confesses first gets twenty bucks, deal?" Herman wagered.

"Deal,"They shook hands and headed over to the table. 

"What did you get for Christmas, girls?" Sharon asked Mary Anne and Madeline. Mary Anne answered first, "Dad got me a whole bunch of knitting stuff, the BSC did a white elephant thing, which was fun," Then Sharon looked to Maddie.

"Dad got me new skates, Sophie got me a book, James got me a CD,"

"What were they?"

"How to confess to your crush, and Your out of his league, they were supposed to be gag gifts," Madeline explained, but they were not gag gifts, they were her friends trying to get her to confess. "Dad, can I go over to the Thomas'?"

"Can I go too, Mom?"

Sharon and Richard exchanged glances, then shrugged, "Be back soon," 

---- 

"I see what your doing, you are so not confessing to Sam now,"

"And how are you going to stop me?"

"With Sam," Herman responded before pushing the door open. 

"Herman, Madeline, Merry Christmas!" Ms. Thomas greeted.

"Merry Christmas," they replied in unision, before running up the stairs. 

"Madeline! I uh, need to talk to you," Sam told her.

"Sam, listen to me, I need to-" She was cut off by Sam kissing her.

"Madeline, I really like you, more than a friend, will you be my girlfriend?"

"Ha, you owe me twenty," Herman told her.

"Slow down, you still need to confess to Hallie," 

"Was that a yes or a no?" Sam asked.

"It's a yes, now I have to watch this," Madeline told him as she pecked his cheek and then ran after her future step-brother. Sam stood there in shock, before blinking twice and then chasing them. Herman knocked on Hallie's door (and Kristy's). "Hallie, it's Herman, can I come in?" Herman asked through the door. "No, no no no no no no, I'm not even cute yet!"

"Hal, you said that out loud,"

"Sh*T," Hallie finally opened the door, her hair looked tame, by just barely. "Yes, Herman?" She asked in a higher picthed then normal voice. 

"I really, really, really like you, more than a friend and I-" He was cut off by Hallie kissing his cheek, "Yes, you're my boyfriend," 

'The Thomas twins are bold,' Madeline thought to herself.

----

"What happened at Thomas'?" Richard asked as the two came back. "Sam and Madeline ma-" Herman started, Hallie filled him in on all the deatils.

"Let me tell you what Hallie and Her-"

"We aren't the ones that made out," 

"Madeline? You made out with a boy?" Richard questioned.

"No," 

"Hallie was a witness.

"It was less than a peck, and Sam kissed me," Madeline explained.

"I'm talking about after, and I have video proff,"

"You wouldn't dare,"

"Has Madeline gotten back from the Thomas' yet?" Mary Anne asked coming into the living room. "M, you need to get your glasses checked," Madeline told her.

"Oh, hey, how did it go? Did you tell him? Did you guys kiss?"

"It went fine," Madeline answered, trying to hide a smile, "And we did, just ask the spy over here," Maddie pointed to Herman. 

"Greetings fellow Sameline shipper, we have t-shirts, hats, mugs, phone cases, key chains, you name it, I'm the co-president,"

"Of what, Herman?" Sharon asked.

"The Sameline fan club, duh,"

"Hold up, there is a fan club? What excatly has gone on between you and Sam?" Richard asked his daughter. "Nothing, our first kiss was tonight, they are exaggerating," Madeline responded. 

"Yeah, sure, keep telling yourself that!" Herman exclaimed. 

"I'm done with you guys, I'm going to bed!"

At that was the end if Christmas, but not the drama thatt followed the next day...