VERY LOVELY INDEED (Quiglet)

"Well isn't this a jolly Christmas!" A very frustrated Klaus exclaimed, "we come to the VFD headquarters to find ti's been burned down, you two are going to climb up a frozen waterfall with no materials but a couple of forks to rescue our kidnapped sister, merry Christmas everyone!"

"Relax, Klaus, we can all celebrate, once Sunny is safe, for now, you are cracking codes, have fun," Violet told him, throwing him the spyglass. 

"Shall we, Miss Baudelaire?" Quigley asked.

"We shall, Mister Quagmire," Violet replied, they go to the bottom of the waterfall.

"Are you ready?"

"If we wait until we're ready-"

"We'll be waiting the rest of our lives," They both nodded at each other and started the long and difficult climb. 

----

Violet sliped, 'that's it, I'm done for,' she thought to herself, Quigley looked down at her, Violet closed her eyes, preparing herself to fall, when Quigley grabbed her wrist, "We should rest, that ledge looks solid, and big enough for the both of us," Quigley told her

----

"Thank you,"

"It's no issue," 

"Well, maybe it isn't the best Christmas, and maybe our parents didn't want us finding such a dangerous place, but it is a lovely view," Violet stated

"Very lovely indeed, " Quigley responded, but he was not looking at the view before them, but next to him where Violet Baudelaire was sitting, they leaned closer, when a flash of light hit them, "Klaus is watching isn't he?"

"Definitely,"

"That's odd," The hazel eyed boy thought out loud, looking up.

"What's odd?" Violet asked him.

"Look up," Violet did so.

"Is that mis-"

"Mistletoe, yes it is,"

"Well, we have to kiss now, we'd be breaking tradition otherwise,"

"You have a point, what about your brother, who is spying on our every movement,"

"I like to ignore the grinch," Violet replied just before Quigley kissed her. 

It wasn't the best Christmas, but they at least found each other.

A/N Hey guys, my Wattpad logged me out the last few days, so I'm sorry for spaming all the chapters at once. And, yes, this is a shorter one, but tomorrow is POTC, for you non-pirates in the audience that is Pirates of the Caribbean. Please comment, and continue reading.

Happy Holidays!

CHAIR_LIFE