Chapter 27<3

Jaxons POV
3 weeks later

Father.
Child.
Dad.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Me.

Barbra- wait no maybe her name was Beatrice...who the fuck knows anymore but she currently has a child- my child in her, growing. I'd been trying and fucking trying to get a hold of Raven but she refuses to see me or even speak/text me.

I know I fucked up but I need to talk to her, make this all right. I won't stop fighting for her, she is my sun, moon and all my stars. She is as important to me as oxygen is to a human. I'd do anything to hold her again.

I also miss Tyler, my little man. But how am I supposed to fight against the twins? I can't. I just....can't.

Ravens POV

"When is it?" I ask

"A week from now, adults only though so the kids would have to stay here." Lizzy says while looking down at her IPad

I just nod my head. I can't stop thinking about Tyler and how I got to spend his birthday with him. We had taken him out on a yacht and partied for a little bit before I took him swimming with sharks. The next day he had to go back to Germany with Elias and Laura.

Lizzy and I were currently talking about the International CEO gala that happens every year at Brown's Inc. I go every year and often come out with a big partnership with someone. Last year I had made a partnership with Liam Black. I gave him some property, and he gave me 4% of his stocks for his electronics business that was sky rocketing. It made me some good money and a great business partner.

The twins and I have been good. I'm slowly giving them chances but I don't know......it's taking me some time to warm up to the idea of 'us' and just friends.

I miss Jaxon. I miss the way he held me and the way his whispered sweet things in my ear. I just miss him in general but I'm not ready to talk to him again let alone see him. I just need time and that's not saying anything would happen again between us.

"Miss Russo?" A voice calls out

I look up at Jeremy, Aria's therapist and motion for him to sit down.

"What can I help you with Jeremy? And please, call me Raven." I half smile at him

"I just wanted to let you know that I think Aria is a wonderful girl and is exceptionally smart with recognizing her emotions. She should make a great deal of progress in these next few months." Jeremy replies

I just nod my head. I'm glad he is sticking with the confidentiality of his and Aria's sessions. She needs it, more than she realizes.

•••

Ravens outfit ^

Ravens outfit ^

I sat in my office, overlooking Napoli, the city. A cup of dark red wine in my hand and Hades laid at my feet. The sun was setting and I was restless, anxious even but of what, I had no clue. All I could figure out is something is off, I just don't know what it is.

Grabbing my XM109 and some extra ammunition, I put it in it's case and threw back the rest of my wine. I took Hades back down to the cells to be with Zeus.

Walking out of the building, my valet brings around Bugatti. I smile at the car, it was truly beautiful.

 I smile at the car, it was truly beautiful

I sped down and out of the parking lot.
As I hopped onto the freeway, I hit the gas and started bobbing through cars.

Within 30 minutes I had pulled up next to a restaurant, and went to the building next to it. I went to the roof an started setting up my sniper.

Today's target would be Vincenzo  De'Luca. 65 years old and in a shit load of debt with me. I warned him twice. No 3rd time warnings.

I aimed my sniper at his thigh, taking a deep breath I pulled the trigger. Then, one to his arm and one to his neck.

Too bad buddy, fucked up one too many times and caught my eye on the wrong day.

Just as I was pulling away from the scope, someone caught my eye and my breath got caught in my throat.

Jaxon.

You mother fucker.

A/N: short and sweet, I've been through a lot these past 4 weeks. I'm sorry for the small, late update.

Thank you all for 10k+ reads, I appreciate every single one of you.