Mini Golf.

AN: Heres the new chapter, i really like this one. i hope you guys enjoy, let me know what you think.

“Okay Amy, now that you have finally come to your senses we can begin with the plan.” Shane smiles smugly over at me.

He is standing next to the desk in my room, and I am sitting on the edge of my bed.

“So how do we start?” I ask nervously. I know I agreed to do this, but I’m still a little apprehensive.

“Well my first step was a success already, so we can cross ‘get Amy to admit that she loves Karma and needs my help’ off of the list”

I can’t help but laugh as Shane actually pulls out a notebook and crosses those exact words off of a list he has written down.

“Okay, what’s the next step in your ingenious plan?” I ask with only a hint of sarcasm.

He walks over and hands me the notebook that he has written his plan on, and I take it and begin to read.

-        Step 1: Get Amy to admit that she loves Karma and needs my help (Done)

-        Step 2: Spend all your time with Karma, remind her how much fun you guys always have together.

-       Step 3: Start doing sweet things for her; show her how amazing you could be as a girlfriend.

-       Srep4: Show her how well you get along with her family and friends.

-       Step 5: Remind her how great of a kisser you are ;-)

-       Step 6: Tell her that you love her

-       Step 7: Live happily ever after (and have lots of super hot steamy sex)

I feel myself blushing as I finish reading the last line, and I hear Shane chuckle.

“I added that last part just for you” he winks, and then laughs again as I blush an even deeper shade of red.

“I don’t know Shane, are you sure this will work?” I ask skeptically.

“I can’t guarantee that she will return your feelings Amy, but I’m pretty sure she likes you, and from what I’ve seen I am positive that this will work.”

I sigh loudly, glance back down at the list, and then back up at Shane. “Alright lets give it a shot.”

Shane grins, “Good, because I already texted Karma from your phone and you guys are meeting up in an hour to get started on step two.”

“Shane!” I exclaim loudly, “I’m not ready to see her, I don’t even know how to act around her? How am I supposed to go through with this plan?”

I begin panicking and Shane walks over to me and grabs me by both shoulders,

“Calm down Amy, it’s going to be fine. Just take her to do something fun like  mini-golfing. Just treat her like your best friend, the first step is to just remind her how much fun you guys have together. You can do this, you already know she loves you as a friend.”

I take a deep steadying breath and Shane pulls me into a hug, “Okay? Now go have some fun” he says as he pulls back.

“Thank you Shane, I don’t know what I would do without you?”

“Eh, probably just sit at home, horny and alone.” He winks and I scoff.

“Whatever, jerk.” He laughs and then turns and walks into my closet,

A Story Book LoveOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara