T W O

"In we go" Ultron prompted as they entered the ship. Wanda pulled her hair up and sighed, trying to leave the nerves aside. Pietro took her hand and smiled at her. "You know what to do," The metal man said. Wanda threw a ball of energy at the control panel, shutting the power off. "There you are. This way, right in that door" Ultron pointed at the door a couple of yards away from them.

The twins looked at Lexi, waiting for her. The brunette was stopped by Ultron's arm, as the robot indicated them to go on. Wanda glared upset at the robot but walked inside with her brother behind her. "You're different from them" Ultron started. "You're more powerful".

"What are you talking about?" She asked confused. Ultron shook his head and looked at her. "Pardon me. Do you know why I put you aside?. " Lexi shook her head. "I need you to distract Stark. Hurt him, making him completely disconnect.". "Why me?." She asked, crossing her arms. "What better than his daughter to do that. You know, he thinks you're dead.".

Lexi pressed her lips together, as her head turned to the robot. "What!?.".  He does! He was told that you died. He didn't believe it at first, but when he saw you're body... He lost it."

Thousands of thoughts passed through Lexi's head. Her feelings wanted to take over and destroy everything she could, but she put them aside. "I'm not fighting for you, Ultron. I'm not fighting for something I don't see worth fighting for" She said upset. "I'm not your weapon, and neither are the twins."

"Your right. You're not my weapon, or anyone else's. Forgive me for that, but I need you and the twins". Lexi rolled her eyes listen to the robot. "And you guys need me."

"We don't need you" She snapped. "I am not helping you, Ultron.". "But you'll stay" He affirmed. "You'll stay for those two in there. You will stay because you know she's dangerous." With a flick of her wrist Ultron was lifted from the floor. Purple strands surrounded Ultron's body as a small ball of energy rested on Lexi's hand.

"I'll rip you're body apart if you say that one more time" She treated. Ultron fought against the energy but was able to put his hands up. "Forgive me" Lexi let the strands disappeared. Ultron flew away, leaving her alone.

We're in Africa and he wants something... Vibranium. But to get vibranium he needs to be in Wakanda, unless... It's stolen vibranium. She thought. Lexi was pulled out of her thoughts when a worried Wanda took her hand. "You okay?" She whispered. Lexi nodded and smiled at her. She could feel the girl in red was anxious.

The man that had come out with them pressed a button when the girls caught up with them. The room began to sink, revealing another room with canisters. "On this rock, I will build my church. Vibranium" He looked at it as the most precious thing in the world before throwing it to Pietro. "You know, it came out great. It's worth billions" Ultron chuckled, as the gears of his head whirled.

"Now so are you." The man's assistance pulled out the phone as it buzzed. Is he taking money out of my dad's account? The brunette thought. "It's all in your dummy holdings. Finance is so weird, but I always say. Keep your friends rich, and your enemies rich, and wait to find out which is which."

"Stark" He stated. "What?.". "Tony Stark used to say that. To me" He turned to Ultron, without realizing the daughter of the named man was between them. "You're one of his". "What!?" Ultron asked angrily. "I am not" The robot grabbed the man's arm. The assistance pulled his gun out but was pulled down by Wanda. "You think I'm one of Stark's puppets, one of his hollow men. I mean look at me. Do I look like Iron Man?! Stark is NOTHING!" The man backed in terror as Ultron sliced off his arm. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Ohh, I'm sure that's going to be okay. I'm sorry, it's just I don't understand. Don't compare me with Stark! And to think of me. Stark is, he's a sickness!".