N I N E T E E N

Lexi stayed on the ground with almost everyone in her team, but Sam and Wanda. Black panther threw himself on top of Bucky before purple strands surrounded him and threw him away. Clint was taking care of Vision before leaving him to Lexi. The android shot at the brunette who created small shields on her hands to cover herself. 

The beam crashed against the shields and was redirected to the floor or other team members. Lexi took advantage of Vision stopping fire and shot a ball of energy at him that made him fly back when it hit him. The android flew back to Lexi but stared at her instead of attacking. "Come on Vis. Didn't we said we're family?". "We are... But that does not make you right".

"Neither makes you". Lexi ran away from the android that didn't stop her. She stopped just in time to not get hit by Steve's shield. "That thing does not obey the laws of physics at all". Peter said. "Look, kid. There's a lot going on here that you don't understand". "Mr. Stark said you'd say that. Wow". He webbed Cap's shield and legs before pulling. Steve reached him and Peter hit him in the face. "Ouch". 

"He also said to go for your legs" Steve stood up and tried to run towards his shield but Peter webbed his hands stopping him. Lexi's eyes glowed purple for a second before she ran towards the shield and picked it up from the floor. "That's a bad idea kiddo". She said. She took a turn before throwing the shield perfectly towards Vision. 

"Being an Avenger gives you the ability to throw that thing?" She asked Steve. He smiled at her before moving his hands and hitting Peter. Lexi took a deep breath before taking the shield that came back from the air and use it to stop a beam from Vision. Congratulations Vision. Officially, I hate you". 

He levitated down to the floor and walked towards her as she dropped the shield. "You can't win this, Lex". The brunette ignored home and started to punch him. Vision demolished his body to avoid the punches or made his skin though enough to let Lexi hurt herself. 

"Maybe not like this" She jumped over him and turned in the air. She directed her body and passed under his legs to make him fall. She made a ball of energy that turned the mind stone purple and send him away destroying the floor of the airport. When she decided to stop Peter was holding a bridge. 

"Woo". "Do you need help?" She asked pushing her braids off her shoulders. "Yeah". Lexi smiled at him and held the bridge taking the weight off Parker. "Are you the spider boy from YouTube?" She asked softly leaving the bridge on the floor.

"It's Spiderman" He corrected. "We'll see about that" She chuckled and ran back to the battle. "Thank you!". "I'll take Vision, you get to the jet". "No, you get to the jet!". "Both of you. The rest of us aren't getting out of here. As much as I hate to admit it if we're gonna win this one some of us might have to lose it. This isn't the real fight, Steve".

A fist in Lexi's back send her to the floor and stopped her from running. "Oh fuck" She slowly turned around to face Nat. "You know, Steve doesn't like that kind of language" She chuckled. "I've heard". She said in pain. "Come on Nat, don't do this to me". "Sorry kitten". 

Natasha threw herself at the girl. Lexi moved away and started to fight her. She knew she could never win against the Russian hand to hand. She created shields to block her punches as Natasha took her sticks and throw them at the brunette along with kicks. 

One of the kicks reached the brunette's abdomen making her lose air and threw her to the floor. "Sorry". "I heard you say it but my body feels otherwise" She moaned in pain. "Stay there, Kitten". "He's gonna tear himself in half?" Bucky asked confused. "You sure about this, Scott?". "I do it all the time. I mean, once. In a lab. Then I passed out. I'm the boss, I'm the boss, I'm the boss". 

Lexi sat down just in time to see Ant-Man become a giant and hold Rhodey. "Holy shit!" She screamed at the same time as Peter. "I guess that's the signal". "Way to go, Tic Tac!". "I don't know if you head me but once more, thank you" Lexi turned around and saw Parker. "I did. It was no problem" She smiled. "How old are you, Kid?". 

"I'm not a kid". He said. "I'm 15". "Aren't you too young to be in a fight?". "Aren't you?". "At least I'm an adult" She chuckled. "Mr. Stark brought me". "Of course he did. Friday, dad". "Right away Miss Stark". "Hey dad. Does Pepper know you brought a 15-yeard-old into a fight? Or that you're fighting your daughter?". "Does she know you're here?". "Touché... But a 15-year-old?". "When you need to fight, you need to fight" He disconnected his call from Lexi's.

"You're Mr. Stark's daughter!? That's awesome man!". He jumped excited making the brunette laughed. "You're very cute". She left the kid and walked towards the centre of the battle. Wanda was sending a car towards Rhodey who was against a plane. 

"Lexi, I'm praying for you." He said through Friday. "Pray for yourself. You're the one that made her mad" Lexi chuckled. "Something just flew in me!". "Vision" Both brunettes said. "I thought you were taking him". "Go" Wanda chuckled as she turned to Rhodey once more. 

She stopped just in time to see Vision attacking the tower beside the place where the quinjet was. Lexi pulled her hands up and held the falling tower from crushing Captain America and The Winter Soldier. 

Rhodey got free from Wanda and flew towards Lexi to stop her from helping Steve and Bucky. She disconnected her magic and cover her ears as the noise hurt her. She closed her eyes as the pain kept coming feeling how the power ran through her veins and changed the colour of her eyes. She turned around to see Rhodey with an angry expression and shot him a beam of yellow energy that destroyed the device and power off his suit. 

"I wouldn't wanna get on her bad side either". Wanda said holding Rhodey from crashing on the floor. She kneeled beside her and pulled the hair that fell out of her braids away from her face. "Are you okay?". "I think so... is he hurt?" She asked worriedly. 

"No. His suit's back on" She sighed in relief and let the older woman hug her. "I told you. You weren't gonna hurt anyone".  She wanted to answer but a stabbing pain hit her head.

Lexi opened her eyes to nothingness. She was surrounded by a mist that prevented her from seeing anything. "Where is she?". "She's in the cell. Listen, I don't know how much we can keep her in here. We have to move her to a safer place". "Do you think there are safer places than this one to control her?". "We can't control her. She's too powerful for everyone. Even for us."

Lexi tried to stop. To turn around and look for whoever was talking, but something was preventing her from doing so. She could hear everything but there was nothing she could see. Only the mist. Suddenly a yellow beam appeared towards the "Sky". Someone or something fell to the floor and a wave of panic ran through the brunette's body. 

Lexi opened her eyes gasping. Wanda was looking at her worriedly as she gently rubbed her cheek. "Lex?". "I'm fine" She whispered in gasps. "Does anyone have orange slices?". "I'll kill for one right now" She whispered. Wanda helped her sit down as she was still worried for her. "Don't worry, I'll be fine" She said as she could feel the concern of the Sokovian. "Your eyes are yellow". She said gently holding the girl's head to have a better look into her eyes. She wanted to see the beautiful green of her eyes but was only greeted by yellow. 

"I'm sorry" Both girls looked at the android. "Me too" Lexi replied. "It's as I said. Catastrophe". "Vision!". "Pardon me". He said with a soft smile that turned into a frown. "Your eyes...". "They're yellow" She nodded. "I know". Vision turned from Lexi to Wanda and to the sky. Lexi followed her gaze confused but quickly figure it out. "Wait, Vision. Don't!" She tried to stop him but a yellow beam came out of her hand and directed itself towards Sam, who moved. Then the beam hit Rhodey. 

And he fell.