T H R E E

"What can I do?" Pietro asked kneeling in front of Wanda with a hand on her back. "It hurts". "I'm gonna kill him, I'll be right back" He looked at Lexi asking her to look after his sister with no words.

"No, I'm alright" Wanda caught her breath before looking to the side, where the Quinjet of the Avengers stood. "I want to finish the plan. I want the big one" She said.

Lexi stood a few steps away from the twins, looking over them. She felt Pietro's desperation to take care of Wanda, and Wanda's desire to make things right. "Lexi" The girl called. The brunette looked at the woman sitting on a rock. "Could you please finish this?" She asked.

"Ultron is our chance," Pietro said turning to look at her "He's our chance to make things right" He stated. Lexi put her hands on her waist and her weight on her leg. "Ultron is not anyone's chance to do anything. Why can neither of you see that!?. He will only be your ruin!". "Why would you care anyway?" Pietro asked standing up and getting closer to Lexi. "You're not evening part of this plan!."

Lexi looked at them, passing her gaze from boy to girl. She rise her eyebrows as she sighed. "Fine" She turned around and walked away from both shocked twins. She walked towards the territory where Ultron was fighting Tony. The robot punched her father in the face, sending him away.

Lexi's anger took control of her. The power ran through her veins as she reached the metal men. She pulled her hand up and let the power fly out of her fingers, making a blast of energy hit the robot.

She threw another blast of energy as soon as the robot stood up. A small ball of energy appeared on her hand as purple strands surrounded Ultron's body. She lifted him from the floor as purple strands surrounded her free hand. She pulled towards the robot and move it aside, taking Ultron's arm away from his body.

"Get out of here" She growled. Ultron looked at her holding the vibranium in his good hand before flying away. She turned around and walked to her father, offering her hand to help him stand up.

She smiled as Tony couldn't react to who it was in front of him. She took his hand since he wouldn't hold it and made him stand up. "That's definitely going to leave bruises," She said looking at her father's bloody face. "Pepper's not going to be happy."

"You're... But you... My... Lexi" She rubbed her hand softly against her father's cheek still holding her smile. "Yes, it's me". Tony took her hands away from his face as he looked into her eyes. He pulled his hands around her and hugged her.

She rested her head on his metallic shoulder as he ran his fingers through her hair. He kissed her forehead multiple times making her laugh before squeezing her. "I can't breathe" She laughed. Tony eased his hug but didn't let her go.

"I can't believe it" He whispered. "Yeah, I'm alive" She stepped out of the hug and smiled at him. "I'll explain later, but we need to go now". "We need to go" Tony agreed. "I can't believe you're here" he whispered, hugging her again.

"Stark. Stark? Are you there?" The voice came through the coms implanted in the suit. "I'm coming" He replied. "Where have you been all this time?." He asked as they started to walk. "Sokovia."

"How did you end up in Europe?" He asked. Lexi shrugged her shoulders, not really knowing the answer. "All I can remember is leaving the University building and next thing I know I'm on a cell in another continent". "And the powers?" He asked. "I was experimented on," She said. "Those are not really good memories".

"You have grown to be a beautiful woman," Tony said grabbing her daughter's hand. Lexi smiled hugging her father's arm. "I love you, Star." Lexi's response came as a scream of pain as a sharp pain took over her back.

The electric shock of the arrow spread on her back muscles, and soon they moved to the rest of her body numbing them. Not being able to hold herself, Lexi felt on her knees and hands yelling in pain.

"Wait, wait! Stop it!" Tony took the arrow off her daughter's back and threw it away before shooting at it, destroying it. "I save your life and this is how you thank me?" Clint looked at him as he walked closer. Tony kneeled beside the small Stark trying to hold her. Lexi tried to push him away but ended a blast of energy instead. Tony fell backwards giving Clint the opportunity to hold the girl, and he didn't waste it.

The bow was placed around the brunette's neck holding her against the bow and Clint himself. The weapon pressed on her neck almost cutting her breath. Lexi tried to free herself by blasting him away, but Clint took her arm and twisted it behind her back. She screamed in pain as she tried to kick him away.

Lexi managed to hurt him good enough for the bow to disappear from her throat, but it was quickly substituted by Clint's arm. The girl hit him in the arm as her breathing was completely cut off. "This is what happens when you mess with my mind, and my best friend," He said. Lexi tried to deny doing something against Natasha, but her vision was filled with black dots and no sound came out of her throat.

As the girl was passing out, Clint was hit by the different parts of the Iron Man suit. The man was thrown away from the girl as Tony ran to his daughter. Clint stood up ready to fight the armour of Stark. Tony looked at them and quickly stopped the suit from blasting his friend to death.

"Barton when I tell you to stop you're supposed to stop!" He yelled upset. Clint looked at him confused at his interest in the girl was not normal to him. "Tony, she's the enemy," He said as Tony took the brunette in his arms. "She's not the enemy, Legolas! She's my daughter!".