T W E N T Y - N I N E

Wanda was in the kitchen preparing breakfast while Lexi slept. She hummed a song as she moved around the kitchen making an old dance. Lexi opened her eyes to find the curtain opened and the sunlight flashing at her face. Yawning she moved around trying to block the light from her face and go back to her good dream with Wanda. 

The sokovian opened the door gently as she thought the brunette was still asleep. She left the tray on the nightstand and sat next to the girl. Smiling, she passed her fingers through her hair and moved the hair that fell on her face. She gently rubbed her cheek and moved closer to her to kiss her temple. Her eyes softly glowed red as the images that played in Lexi's mind appeared in hers. 

"You're awake" She whispered. "You're reading my mind" She whispered back with a soft smile. "I did not" Wanda chuckled. "You put the thought in my mind". "Did I? Because it sounds to me like you decided to snoop in". "If that makes you happy" She laughed. "I made you breakfast". "So that's what smells so good" Lexi chuckled as she opened her eyes. She sat down and tried to fix her hair. 

"Don't" Wanda stopped her. "You look beautiful" The European smiled as she took her hands off her head. Wanda got closer to the sleepy brunette and kiss her nose. "Come on. Eat. We have a lot to do today". 

 "What do we have to do?" She asked confused as Wanda put the tray on her lap. "It's a surprise" Wanda started to get excited as she told Lexi her plans. "Are you down?". "I suppose" Lexi giggled taking a sip of chocolate from her mug of stars. "Awesome!" She clapped. "I'll just need you to wear this" She walked towards the closet and took a blindfold out. "What for?". "Just wear it, will you?" Lexi nodded. 

Wanda put in a show as they both eat the breakfast the sokovian made. They laughed and cuddled against each other as they stole food from their plates. Wanda passed her finger through the whipped cream on top of the pancake and left it on top of the brunette's cheek. "Wanda!" She laughed. She took whipped cream and putting in Wanda's nose. 

Wanda lend it and kissed the spot where the cream was on her cheek. She leaned in one more time for another kiss but Lexi moved her head connecting their lips. Wanda rubbed her finger on her cheeks as they battled overdominance. 

When they finished their make-out session, Wanda left her room to get ready as Lexi did the same. They left the apartment and walked towards the park the younger Stark was attacked the day before. Wanda made her wear the blindfold before continuing their way. "Where are you taking me?" Lexi chuckled. "Be careful, there's a step". She tested the floor before climbing. "Are you ready?". "I guess". 

Wanda took the blindfold off her eyes. Lexi opened her eyes and saw a door in front of her. As she walked in she was greeted by a lady behind a counter and a big rink in the center. "You brought me to a skating centre?" She asked amused. "You like it?". "I love this, but you know that I can't skate". " Lucky for you, I do" She smiled. Lexi looked at her with a smile and raising her eyebrow. 

"You do?". "Yeah... You know before Pietro and I were orphans my parents used to take us skating almost every weekend. It was like a familiar tradition". "Like the movie nights?". She nodded. "Let's go". Wanda took Lexi's hand and guide them towards the skate rental. Lexi finished first but waited sited for the older woman. Wanda stood up first and helped the younger woman to stand up. "Come one, you can do it" She chuckled. Lexi squeezed her hand as she tried to walk, but clearly, she was failing. 

"Don't laugh!" Wanda did. "You want me to kill myself, don't you? That's why you brought me here. I knew you hated me deep inside, Maximoff". "Don't be such a drama queen, Stark. Seriously". Wanda rolled her eyes amused. "Wanda, I can't. I'll fall and I'll be embarrassed for the rest of my life and then I'll kill you, Maximoff". Lexi grabbed the edge of the rink as Wanda entered first.

"I won't let you fall. I promise" She smiled offering her hands. Afraid, Lexi took it as Wanda held her and pull her into the rink. Lexi held onto her as her feet move in opposite directions. Wanda giggled as the girl slowly moved towards the floor. She put her hand on Lexi's waist and pull her closer to her, helping her stand up. Lexi passed her arms around Wanda's neck to hold herself as the sokovian hugged her waist. 

"Good... Now what?". "Now we skate". "Are we gonna skate like this?" Lexi asked amused with a small smile. "Me not being able to stand up and you hugging my waist?". "Of course not. You need to let go so I can teach you to skate" Wanda chuckled. "Come on". 

"You won't let me fall?". "I won't. I promised". Wanda let go of her waist slowly and moved her hands to hold Lexi's. She stepped away just enough to prevent her from falling. "What you want to do is move forwards. In diagonal lines" Wanda explained before showing her. Lexi tried to imitate what she saw only to end up hugging the Sokovian's waist. 

"I can see a thousand futures in which this will not work" Her voice muffled since her face was against Wanda's torso. "Oh so you're a psychic now" Wanda chuckled as she passed her hand on Lexi's hair. "Something like that". "Try again".

Hours after, both girls were still in the skating rink. Wanda gracefully skated as she tried to teach the brunette that amazingly failed. "Wanda this is not working. Let's get out of here for my own sake. Please". "But you haven't learned anything!. You haven't even learned to properly move forward". "Spoiler alert, there are things that Stark's fail at" She laughed. "You decided to not believe me when I told you I couldn't do this". "Yes, yes, it's my fault. Come on". 

Wanda skated towards the center of the rink pulling Lexi with her. "Wait, wait. I can't go so fast! Maximoff, slow down". Wanda smirked at her with evil in her eyes. She took advantage of holding Lexi's hands and pulled her towards her. Before Lexi could crash into Wanda, the European skate away from her, making the Stark girl tripped when her feet couldn't keep up. 

Lexi softly screamed as her body fell to the floor. Lucky for her, she tripped forwards and made Wanda fall with her. "That's what you get for being mean to me. Karma" Lexi giggled. "I promised I wasn't gonna let you fall, didn't I?" She smiled. "I kept my promise". "Well, yes. You're a great cushion". Lexi pushed herself off Wanda and sat next to the brunette. "Wanda... People are laughing at us". "We fall, Lex. it's embarrassing so funny". "Can we leave now?". 

"I guess we should" Wanda took her phone out to look at the time. "We still have other places to go". "Wait, there's more?". Wanda nodded. "We have the whole day planned" She smiled. "Let's go". "Can you help me to get out of here?" Wanda stood up with a smile that confused Lexi. "It's a bad day to use a dress, you know?". She took Lexi's hands and help her stand up. "What do you me-AHHH!" She interrupted herself with a small scream. Wanda pulled her over her shoulder very gracefully, and without falling she skated towards the end without dropping the brunette. "Wanda pull me down!". "Are you sure?". 

Wanda stopped as she heard Lexi. "Nevermind" She muttered as she realized she would have to skate towards the end. "That's what I thought" Wanda chuckled exiting the rink. She safely put Lexi down and kissed her cheek taking her hand.