Ask 14 (Kong, Godzilla, Everyone, Clef, Bright)

UniteTogether: "To everyone who played never have I ever, by 6 rounds, I meant one question per person, 6 people - 6 questions, I should have specified it, sorry."

Crap, I should've predicted that...

UniteTogether: "To Clef, okay, I screwed up with that and now I need to fix it. Please apply this to them. *Sends a box of white powder* It contains a lot of electrolytes which will help them with their hangover. Add 10 mg to 300 ml of water and give it to them. And before you ask, I haven't added anything to the alcohol, it was just stronger than anything you would find in shops, containing 75% alcohol volume."

Iceberg: That'll help? Oh, thank God. They've been drunk since that stupid game.

Clef: Well, you heard the person. Just mix this thing in water, let 'em drink it, and it'll be over. Might I add, I'm worried for your people if your alcohol can get SCP-682 drunk.

Iceberg: Speaking of 682, what happened to him?

Clef: He's currently cosplaying as 053 and her friends' big weird dog.

682 as a dog would be cute though...

Clef: Meh, at least he'll be easier to contain right now. I'll just get a Task Force to secure him and the kids then I'll cure him.

Uh, don't forget the others.

Clef: I won't. Can't have drunk Kaiju running around.

***

UniteTogether: "To Bright, okay, let's go a little crazy, shall we? You can either tell us the most embarrassing story of your life, or you have to do 1000 push-ups. The choice belongs to you."

Bright: ...Bruuuhhhhhh--

I don't control them lmao.

Kondraki: Isn't the list of things he isn't allowed to do literally the list of Bright's most embarrassing moments?

Bright: Nah, there was an incident that wasn't included in there.

Hmmm?

Bright: ...I said too much.

Awh, c'mon! Besides, you gotta do 1000 push-ups if you don't say anything.

Bright: I'm gonna die doing that!

Aren't you immortal or something--

Bright: ...O h  y e a h -- BUT NO, I DON'T WANNA DO 1000 PUSH-UPS!

Then--

Bright: Fine! But can Kondraki leave?!

Kondraki: Fair enough, see you later, Jack.

Bright: ...Thank you.

So what is it?

Bright: Uh... so... at Site-19, I kinda spilled some coffee on the door control system...

...Jesus-- sure, that sounds scary (okay, that's an understatement, it IS scary) but that just sounds like another rule on the Not-To-Do list.

Bright: What makes it so embarrassing was that it was unintentional.

Oh. That suddenly explains everything.

Bright: What's worse was that Glass saw me do it, so I held him at gunpoint so he wouldn't tell anyone.

BRUH--

Bright: I wouldn't pull the trigger, okay?! I was bluffin'! Of course, I wouldn't! Not on Simon! Of course not Simon...

***

tylerjg04: "Hey Godzilla, is your view black & white or purely grey?"

Godzilla: What? I'm not color-blind.

Must be a rumor on the internet.

Godzilla: I see normally. Interesting to know that you thought I was color-blind though...

Same here.

***

Type-3Kiryu: "Question for The Titan- *falls from the ceiling and crashes down on Ghidorah's body* Hey Ghidorah, hey Brother Godzilla, long time no seen since I asked about dad."

Ichi: OW-- get off!

Godzilla: Did -- did he just call me brother?

Mothra: What?

Rodan: What?

Kong: What?

Anguirus: What?

Gigan: What?

The askbook version of Kiryu: What?

Godzilla: Waitwaitwait, let me get this straight. You're Kiryu, he's also Kiryu. This Kiryu calls me brother and calls Dagon dad-- I-- I need a nap--

Godzilla faints from shock.

That... was a chain of events that came out of nowhere...

The Author proceeds to escort Type-3Kiryu out of the room.