Ask 23

UniteTogether: "To Eta-5 commander, sure, just tell him to follow somebody else's orders until you order him to follow you again."

Eta-5 Commander: HORSESHIT! That's convenient!

Alpha-9 Commander: Yeah, too convenient.

Eta-5 Commander: Alright, so I'll hand him to you for a bit?

Alpha-9 Commander: Yeah! Pretty fair. We'll beat 'em guaranteed, comrade.

***

UniteTogether: "To SCP-035: Take this. *Puts him on a robotic body* It should allow you to move freely for at least one month since my friend made it slightly more resistant to your corrosion."

035: Hey... that's how long does this thing lasts? Woah.

049: This material seems like it.

035: Woohoo!

049: ...Stop jumping around or you're going to take a week away from your month-long trial.

035: What do you mean--

035 slips down the stairs.

049: That.

***

UniteTogether: "To SCP-049, just out of curiosity, what is your honest opinion about SCP-049-J?"

049: Jay? He... irritates me slightly. I haven't paid a visit to him in a while though, I believe he's at Site-06.

035: Wait... with the kids?

049: What?

035: You haven't heard of the new children?

049: No, I have not. All the more I feel I should visit.

035: Yeah! I should probably come too.

049: Might as well meet Jay... oh, he drives me insane sometimes.

035: Yeah, I remember how he acts... now I'm somewhat scared of what he'd do with the kids.

049: Oh, dear Lord...

***

UniteTogether: "To SCP-999, a choice for you now. You can either take a bucket full of M&Ms or you can take a bucket full of chocolate."

239: But wait, aren't M&Ms chocolate?

053: Yeah, but they're flavored.

239: No they're not... I don't think so.

053: He really wants the M&Ms though.

999 jumps up and down while pointing at the M&M bucket.

053: Hehehe! Here you go, Isaac!

999 gurgles happily and munches through the bucket.

***

user96838412: "Um, Kondraki, I wouldn't say that to Azazel, considering the fact that our world's Foundation was completely FUCKING destroyed by him, not even the Administrator stood a chance."

"PS: 682, who's more powerful, you or Doomsday?"

Kondraki: ...Oh.

Kondraki: Well, considering we have giant Kaiju and 15 problematic children... I'm afraid we can't deal with him. Uh, pray to God he won't do anything.

You can rely on me, Ben!

Kondraki: ...Of course I can. 

682: I am.

Bright: Why?

682: Because Doomsday doesn't exist.

Bright: GODDAMN, DUDE! That's spicy.

OOOOOOOOOOOOHHH, G'DAMN!

682: ...Why are you both so surprised? He doesn't.

***

kiryutheInkdemon: "Titans react to the Pacific Rim Prologue. Also, I'll tell you, Titans, that if you entered the Pacific Rim universe just to let ya know the humans will target you with their Jaegers since you're Kaiju as well no matter if you're enemies to them or not."

Godzilla: "Kaijus into toys," man, I feel like a joke.

Anguirus: Wait... why weren't we turned into toys?

Rodan: I don't know. Would've been fun though.

Mothra: Gosh... now I really know what the humans go through when we fight.

Ichi: We already knew that but... damn.

Leatherback: Wait... we're from a movie...?

Anguirus: Oh. Yeah... about that...

Otachi: The children are from a video game... oh gosh, oh, gosh, it all makes sense now...

Oh, no, no, no. Otachi, calm down!

Rodan: Uhm... if it helps, we're from movies as well.

Yeah, um. I was scared of this.

Otachi inhales.

Otachi: Well, erm. Crisis over. I'm not looking at the other Kaiju the same now though.

Yeah... and don't tell Omari when he's old enough.

Otachi: No way I'm traumatizing my own son too.

Leatherback: That was unsettling. Very.

Godzilla: Admittedly, yes. 

Mothra: Yeah... I'm sorry you had to know this. Where are the other Kaiju, however?

Otachi: I don't know. Probably scattered across the globe.

Leatherback: Probably. After the Merge happened, they've decided to take a vacay.

Rodan: Well, that explains why we haven't met you guys a lot.

Bright: Hey, doesn't Pacific Rim have some sort of organization that defended against the Kaiju?

Anguirus: The Pan Pacific Defense Corporation?

Bright: Yeah, that! Hey, Alto, what if we contact them? Monarch and the PPDC could be a good collaboration.

Clef: Not a bad idea, Jack. Only...

Bright: Only what?

Clef: The PPDC is created by the United Nations, and they are tasked with terminating Kaiju. Do you know what other GOI has those qualities?

Bright: Wait... oh shit, the GOC.

Clef: ...Exactly.

Bright: Yeah, yeah, I get your point. Well shit, that means another rival organization.

***

KermitTheGhidorahFro: "Kaijus react to some age gap images."

(Insert link)

Kevin: Awwww, I'm so tiny!

Ni: I don't know how the hell that would have happened but honestly...

Mothra: OHHHHH! OH! OH! OHHKADHFJFJ!

Godzilla: Mothra, calm down, it's a drawing.

Rodan: Oh, but he looks so cuddly, man--

Ichi: What's wrong with our artists--