Ask 18 (682, 953, Eta-5, Godzilla, Anguirus)

Akshai (User96838412's version of 682) to the "impostor" (682): Who do you think you are, you disgusting imitation, I am the only one!

Azazel (User96838412's OC): Akshai, inside voices, please.

Akshai: Yes, father...

Azazel: Good. BTW Bright, you can go fuck yourself, I'm taking 1471 away from you until you stop being a sick bastard.

053: Dad? Why does he look like you...?

999 makes confused gurgling.

079: ...Atanti? I think we should leave.

682: Yes, take the kids--

Bright: I've stopped, goddamnit! I didn't like 1471 anyway, I was just a fully-fledged creep!

953: You could've said that nicer! Now Mal0's hurt!

Bright: How do you even know--?!

Bright: Wait...

953 realizes what she said and freezes up.

Bright: Jieun... don't tell me you downloaded it.

***

Endermagic123: "Question for 682, Mobile Task Force ETA-5, and 953, how was the encounter with the Deathlyformshifter Alpha?"

953 is huddled in the corner while munching out of another liver.

953: That was actually horrifying.

053: It was scary, but daddy got rid of it.

Eta-5 Commander: It took out another massive chunk of our task force! Don't FUCKING do that again! The numbers in this Task Force have been going unbalanced since that stupid child merged our universes, just give us a break!

Iceberg: Yes... the increased amount of Kaiju circulated the constant activity and constant recruitment of MTF Eta-5 units. I'll admit, breaks are not my thing but give them a rest.

***

Kiryutheinkdemon: "Hey Anguirus, how was life like before the Xillens took your mind over In Godzilla: Final Wars?"

Anguirus: In the Final what? Well, judging from when you said "Xilliens," I think I know which timeline you're referring to. Yeah, yeah, it was quite simple! Damn the nostalgia. I remember getting my young ass kicked by Big G.

Godzilla: Good times, dude.

Anguirus: Good times.

***

tylerjg04: Godzilla, what's your best dramatic entrance?

Godzilla: YES! It was the one where I was roaring and about to kick Ghidorah's ass!

Ni: That wasn't dramatic!

Kevin: Yeah! That was scary!

Ichi: Guys, stop feeding him that-

Godzilla: I was goddamn scary alright! Where's Madison? She can confirm.

Mothra: That sweet child! I forgot about her, where is she?

***

Sigh... welp, Thefnafmemerkid's timeout is up. Hope he doesn't do any stupid shit.

Thefnafmemerkid: "Did anyone consider the chances of me being the size of infinite light? And as I call myself, Everlost. Practically a god, I can send the very huge threat of Ghidorah straight into oblivion. Power over dimensions... Seriously? I mean, who wouldn't want someone who could snap out all the bad? Well, let's just say if I removed all the bad, and left the good? Chaos, amiright?"

Godzilla: ...Bruh.

027-2: Ya guys aren't even physical entities, uh... I'ma leave.

Mothra: What's your problem with Ghidorah anyway? Actually, better question, WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM WITH KE--

Mothra, don't -- don't give him any more ideas... please.

Clef: Meh, this kid has power because the Author allows him to. She's the real god here.

...Thanks?

Glass: In a religious context, there is a reason why evil exists in this world. It's because Yahweh wanted to test who was truly worthy to enter Heaven.

Bright: Thanks for the preaching, Simon, but nobody here's religious.

Clef: My daughter is.

Kondraki: SHH! We don't talk about Epon in public! 

Clef: Right.

I kinda am as well, or, at least, I live in a religious family. We don't call Him Yahweh or Jehovah or some shit, just "God" or "Lord."

Clef: That looks boring.

***

Thefnafmemerkid: "Does anyone have the fear of Allah Akhbar?"

Bright: Allah Akhwhat--

Glass: "Allahu Akhbar," a phrase meaning "God is greatest," used by Muslims and as a general declaration of faith or thanksgiving.

Bright: ...Why do you know so much about religion, Simon?

Glass: I do know much about religion, however, I only googled this.

Bright: Oh-

Clef: Why would someone be scared of a Happy Hannukkah phrase-

Nah... that might be my fault. I can't tell if "Allah Akhbar" is a phrase or a fucking person-

***

Thefnafmemerkid: Watch ASMR, everyone. Will help you to sleep.

953: That sound effect shit? Yes, I've heard it.

Biollante: YES!

Lizzie: What's "ASMR"?

Biollante: Girl, you've never listened to any?

Lizzie: No-

Biollante: Man, you gotta! There's a radio tower over there, we can boot in some Kaiju headphones and YOU will have the goddamn time of your life.

Lizzie: Okay!

Hm, alright. Here!

The Author spawns a set of headphones that crash into a bundle of trees.

Biollante: Thanks!

953: Don't think anyone knows this, but I'd play one to Abby or any of her friends sometimes.

Really? That's so nice!

079 meanwhile, in his normal computer form, is plugged into a radio.

953: Is he okay...? He looks dead inside.

Nah, he's not. It's probably the first time he listened to it.

953: Atanti looks a li'l worried...

I'll tell him.

***

Clef: Fox, wasn't there another ask by that crazy reader?

Clef, no. That one's gonna destroy reality and absolute logic.

Clef: Understandable.