22

Jungkook

🔞 Slight mature content

"Aaah.... Jungkook..... Aaah......."

I kissed him more. He was driving me crazy. How much restraint could one man practice? I suppose, Seokjin was going to test my limits today.

"Fuck! Seokjin........ Baby..... I - I want you so bad," I groaned against his collar bone.

He threw his head back, welcoming my urgent kisses to his neck and jaw, circumnavigating his face, over his cheeks, his eyes, his cute button nose and then his lips. Those lips..... Oh, so beautiful, soft and pillowy. I was drowning with desire for him and he was sinking with me.

I unbuttoned his shirt slowly, still trying to get my breathing back. I gazed into his honey soft eyes and fell more in love with him.

"Seokjin-ah...... you're so lovely baby."

My eyes traveled over his milky soft skin as he blushed at my words. His pink tinged cheeks and cute, shy smile, conspired to make my heart beat faster. I wanted him even more.

I groaned and leaned into his chest, trailing my lips over his skin. His hands pressed into the thickness of my arms as I heard him moan.

"Jungkook," he whispered, a hand tugging lightly at my hair as I cupped the fat of his chest and flicked his nipple with my tongue.

"Seokjin... baby...... I want you more," I groaned against his neck.

I pulled him closer to me and he yelped, afraid that he would fall off my desk. I chuckled softly and held him firmly before lifting him up and carrying him easily to the interleading door of my room. I placed him gently on my bed. I leaned over him, his eyes never leaving mine. His arms hung loosely over my neck as I gazed at him in adoration. The conflict within my heart intensified.

"I love you Jin. I love you so much. And that is why I can't do this."

I moved off of him as his face mirrored the confusion of my heart. I sat on the bed and loosened my pants, trying to give my boner some freedom. I felt the bed dip behind me and Jin's arms going around my waist and over my chest as he held me and leaned his face against my back.

I sighed and held his hand that fell over my heart.

"Your heart is racing my Prince. Did I do that to you?" I could feel his smile against the back of my shirt. I laughed lightly and turned, pulling him into my lap. He giggled cutely as he settled in my lap, inadvertently rubbing his ass over my hard on.

I hissed. "Baby, you're making this really difficult for me."

He giggled and pecked my lips quickly. I groaned and pressed his ass over my aching boner. Fuck! He would be the death of me.

He moaned, feeling my cock under him. I squeezed his ass tighter.

"I know you want me my Prince. I can feel your need and believe me, I want you too. But I also understand the implications of us doing this."