23

Seokjin

My eyes fluttered open slowly, trying to adjust to the semi dark room, falling on a set of drapes that didn't look like mine. I screwed up my nose in confusion and looked around the room. It was large and definitely not my own. Where was I?

I tried to sit up but I felt a slight weight across my tummy, preventing me from getting up. I moved the covers and found the naked back of a man facing me. Oh my God! It was the prince! I slept with the prince? Why couldn't I remember anything and why was I still so sleepy?

I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes and recalled the events of the night before. We had almost slept together but once again Jungkook had controlled himself. I smiled softly at the memory of his confessions. He really was in love with me. And he cared about my JungHwa too.

"JUNGHWA!"

I jumped out of bed so fast that I almost tripped over my own two feet in my haste to get to my son. And then I stopped dead. My eyes fell on a small cot bed in the corner of the room where my JungHwa slept soundly. My eyes softened as I made my way to him. He was my beautiful baby boy and I loved him so much.

I stood and gazed at him for a while, not wanting to disturb his sleep, when I felt a pair of arms circling my waist and the prince's soft lips against the skin of my nape. I smiled softly before turning and holding onto him tightly.

He nuzzled into my neck and I giggled before pushing him to go into the bathroom. He pulled me with him and handed me a toothbrush, placing some toothpaste on it for me while he brushed his own teeth.

"Mmmmm.... Now I can kiss you."

He pulled me close and rubbed his fingers over my waist as he placed his lips over mine, kissing me slowly.

"I could get used to this," he moaned against my neck as he swayed his hips against mine.

"Mind telling me what I'm doing here or how I slept in your bed?"

He groaned and pulled away, looking at me intently.

"Move in with me."

I was stunned. Did he just?

"Seokjin, before you go off and I know you will, just stop and think for a second, that's all I ask. I love you. I want to take care of you always. Fuck! I want you and JungHwa with me everyday. Please Seokjin."

"Jungkook, I-I don't know what to say. This is too fast for me. And you know your parents don't want my JungHwa here. Why did you bring him here?"

He hissed and pulled me close to him, hugging me like he never wanted to let go.

"I love you Seokjin and I love our JungHwa. I want you in my life. I don't know how I'm going to convince my parents, but I just know I can't live without you anymore."

"Tell me what happened last night. How did you get JungHwa here? Did anyone see you?"

He walked me out of the bathroom and we sat on his couch on the furthest side of his large room.

"I asked Hoseok to move you both in here last night while you were asleep. Wait! Don't get mad," he said as I made to stand up, miffed at what he was saying. "He convinced me that I should speak to you first and not make decisions for you." He stopped and played with my fingers. "I called my sister and we kind of had a heart to heart about everything. Yerim is my fraternal twin. I'm 3 minutes older." He laughed lightly and I smiled as he spoke about his sister. I had yet to meet her. "She helped me understand things from your point of view. She's quite intuitive but can be a pain in the ass sometimes."

I smiled with him and waited for him to continue.

"The thing is baby, I want to marry you and make you my life partner."

"Jungkook I-"

"Please Seokjin, hear me out then I promise you can speak."

He looked so sweet and worried. So I just nodded my head and waited.

"I know you've had a hard life and I swear to God, if I could go back in time and fix all that, I would. But I can't, and it pains me that you had to go through so much hardship and our baby too. Seokjin, what I'm trying to say is, I want to give you everything. I want to give you and JungHwa the world. I love you Seokjin. My heart belongs to you and I know it will never beat for anyone else. I want to marry you and make our lives complete. And for that, I need your permission to move you and JungHwa into my chambers. I don't want you working in the kitchens. I can't see you struggle anymore. And I know you're proud of all you've done for yourself and JungHwa but I want to take care of you both now. Will you allow me Seokjin? Will you allow me to take care of you and our son?"

"Jungkook, this is too overwhelming. I don't even know where to begin. You know I won't ever let anyone take JungHwa from me and I know you love him and want us to be with you but it's just not possible. You're a prince Jungkook, the heir to the monarchy. I'm just a regular person, albeit a poor worker here. It's not going to happen for us no matter how much you or I would want it to."

He nodded his head slowly and turned away from me. My heart pained seeing him this way but what more was I to do.

"You don't love me Seokjin. You've never said it. I understand. It's just me that's living in a fairytale."

"Oh God no Jungkook! How can I not love you? You, that has always respected and honored me. No one has cared so much for me and JungHwa like you have. How can I not be crazy about you? I'm sorry Jungkook. I'm sorry. I-I love you but I don't deserve your love."

I cried pitifully and he embraced me into his strong hold.

"Baby, please don't cry. It hurts my heart. I love you. I can't believe you love me too. Please love, please don't cry."

I held onto him tightly and cried more. How could he love me like this?Why did it hurt so much to reject his love when all I wanted to do was hide into his chest and stay that way forever?

"I promise you my Seokjin, I will find a way for us to be together. You, me and our JungHwa. We'll be a family some how. I have faith in our love. It will stand against anything that life will throw at us."

I moved away from him and gazed at his adoring eyes on me.

"I love you Jungkook."

"I love you Seokjin."

And he bent down and kissed me softly.

"What are you doing with my appa?"

.......................................

************************************

An update as requested by your votes on my board.

Today is RM Vlog! Can't wait! 🤸‍♀️🤸‍♀️

I purple you 💜

************************************

Love Swty 😘