•Epilogue•

Genie

It's been a year since Tristan and Andie patched things up. I'm glad they did too because I believe those two were made for each other. Neither one of them could be happy with anyone other than the other. If soul mates exist, then I think those two are the real deal, no doubt about it.

There were a few times there where I wanted nothing more than to slap the stupid off Tristan but I was scared there would be nothing left. All joking aside, I hated to see how much Andie would hurt when Tristan had a girlfriend. You could honestly see her heart shattering every time she saw him with his girlfriend.

When I heard about how Larry had Tristan thinking he and Andie were a couple, I nearly expired from laughter. As far as I was concerned, he deserved that and much more for being such a clueless ass. Some men are so dumb where things of the heart are concerned and apparently, Tristan is the king of dumb.

I'm happy to say that Andie and Tristan have been married for six months and they are the happiest I have ever seen them. Andie's career as a model is still going strong, her popularity shows no signs of coming to an end any time soon. Tristan is still writing novels, one of which has become a blockbuster.

Destiny married Carter ten months ago and they're expecting their first bundle of joy in three months. The couple has become close friends with Andie and Tristan, who are expected to become godparents to their baby. And Andie has made a point to refuse any photoshoots that exclude Carter as the photographer.

Last I heard, Madison hooked up with some CEO of a giant corporation but that didn't last very long. The guy realized what a conniving, gold digger she was and sent her packing. It couldn't have happened to a nicer bimbo if you ask me... I might be biased though.

My cousin Josh is now engaged and plans to get married in a few months. He met Celest, his future bride, in college. It's weird because he was so gung-ho about making Andie his girlfriend but to see him now, you'd think he has never felt as strongly about another girl as he does about Celest. Go figure.

As for me, let me tell you, honey. I was dating this guy, Justin, when Andie moved into that penthouse suite. I was happy with him and thought he was too. But upon finding him examining some slut's tonsils with his tongue, I handed him his walking papers. Unluckily for him, I was with Andie when it happened and he tried to approach us to plead his case. Justin mistakenly brushed up against Andie, which made her stumble slightly.

Before Justin knew what was happening, his face became intimately acquainted with the concrete wall of a building we had just exited, thanks to Kyler who happened to introduce them. Needless to say, I knew I had to make that muscular hunk mine. I've been chasing after him ever since and I do believe I am rubbing off on him. He acts indifferent but I can see an amused sparkle in his eye and I see the way he flowers at any man that looks my way.

( The End )

**************************

I know this story is kinda corner, sry about that. I'll do my best during editing to make it a bit better. But if u made it this far, God bless u for not dying of boredom! Lol

Thanx for reading! :)