technodream (fluff)

requested by: no one

ship: Technoblade x dream

Type of story: fluff

au: college au/ enemies

summary: (spoiler)

this is an au where techno and dream are in college and they are enemies but they end up sleeping in the same dorm due to the pandemic and school going in quartine.  

--------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd person POV:

techno-blade and dream were enemies they both went to the same college (MCC high {dont ask}) and both were really popular with a good reputation in the school. Techno was know's for his PvP skills and his IQ. well on the other hand dream was known for being a speedrunner he beat a bunch of world records. he was even known for his IQ too and looks. 

during a normal school day, the blade hanging around with his brothers (Wilbur & Tommy) while dream was playing football with his friends (sapnap & George & badboyhalo) while skeppy and A6D watched and cheered for the team. while everybody was doing what they usually do the school's meeting bell rang and alarmed all students to pay attention.

everybody stopped what they were doing and listened carefully to the speakers hanging from the white ceiling. "dear MCC high students. we have an emergency message coming from the school. we are going to be going on lockdown because of the pandemic going around the city, you are going to be assigned a dorm and a roommate to stay with, remember that you students don't get to pick your roommates and that the school has already assigned them for you. please proceed to your classes to get your dorm keys." said the principal of the school puffy throughout the speakers.

-TIME SKIP TO WHEN ALL THE STUDENTS ARE IN THERE CLASSES.

dream sat down on his seat between Wilbur and skeppy, skeppy and dream started talking as Wilbur was waiting for Niki to enter the class. after all, students entered the class the teacher began to talk. "I think all you guys heard the news about the lockdown and are here for your dorm keys and dorm mate. so here are the keys." the teacher says passing the keys out to each student in the class. "don't lose them! and the assigned roommates are:

___these are not ships only dream and techno are here!!!

skeppy & badboyhalo 

A6D & sapnap 

George &Hbomb

zelk & spiefy 

megaPVP & quackity

Karl & punz

awesamdude & ponk

Callahan (sorry if I spelled that wrong) & fundy

Alyssa & eret

Niki & Wilbur

dream & techno

antfrost & lazerbeam

Hannah & vikkstar

sliemcicle & foolish

Connor & jack

----AND MORE SORRY IF I FORGOT SOME NAMES (i didn't add Tommy and tubbo and etc. because they are smaller in this chapter)

after dream heard that his roommate is technoblade, basically his day was ruined, he hated that male all since middle school. dream tried to get it off his mind and get ready by packing his clothes and boxing his computer and more. on the other hand, Techno wasn't mad, nor sad, nothing basically not even showing emotions, techno has been crushing on dream for a bit of a while now. he thought making enemies with the smaller boy would help him hide his feelings towards him better.

after dream finished packing it was 3:09 PM. he was heading now to the dorm that he was assigned in. dream reached his dorm room number 54 and used the key to get in. 

the dorm wasn't too big and it wasn't too small. it was perfect for 2 people. it had a small kitchen on the side a couch and T.V on the other side of the room and one door that leads to the bedroom and another door that leads to the bathroom. 

dream was confused why is there only 1 bedroom. he brushed it off. dream went to the one room and entered it was a basic room with a desk. but what caught the boy's attention was the hanging chair that was in the corner. he really loved them they were comfy and adorable. that stupid chair just made him forget about everything (bruh XD) he finished unpacking and he decided to set-up his computer on the desk in the living room and leave the other for techno.

dream was just chilling in the dorm since his roommate wasn't there yet so he took advantage of that. he was on the hanging chair in the room wearing a green oversized hoodie and black long shorts. sometime later he heard the dorm door unlock he knew already who it was but he didnt care. 'not gonna even bother checking' dream thought in his mind. dream was crushing on techno back but he knew that he will never let anyone know about it. and he was doing a really good job with it. 

techno entered the room and placed his bag's on the bed. "hi..." said dream not moving his eyes from his phone. "hello dream" replied techno not wanting to be rude. techno finished unpacking his stuff then left the room and sat on the couch watching T.V

--TIME SKIP TO 2:09 AM

techno woke up to the sound of a fridge opening and the TV on. he already knew who it was but wanted to know why dream was awake at this time. techno forced himself off the bed to the living room. as he entered he saw dream sitting on the floor in front of the couch near the table that was on it like 4 energy drinks and dreams laptop.

"dream? what are you doing up this late?" asked techno walking over to the smaller male. "oh hello techno. I was practicing speed bridging on skyblock." replied dream focused on the bright screen. "get up you have to sleep it's like 2:00 AM" said techno. "nooo I am not done playing yet!!!!" said dream not moving an eye from the screen.

techno sighed and turned dreams chair around facing him. seeing a pouting dream, techno carried dream over to the bedroom, and placed him on the bed. "techno?!" dream said flustered. "shhh.. sleep" said techno getting in bed next to dream laying down.

dream was a living tomato his face was dusted with dark pink, he laid down facing the other way and closed his eyes. after like 7 minutes techno heard really soft and quiet snores coming from behind him. 'wow he fell asleep that fast...' techno thought to himself turning to face the smaller male. staring at his face so cute (0v0)

techno eventually fell asleep but woke up again at 4:18 AM cold he touched around for the blanket not feeling it. he opened his eyes looking to the side seeing dream with all the blanket. 'bruhhhh' techno though. dream has the entire blanket. he had no choice but to get closer to the sleeping male even more. or of course, sleep cold for the rest of the night. techno got closer to where their bodies were now touching slightly. but at least he was warm now. 

----TIME SKIP TO THE NEXT DAY

 the next day dream woke up. eh tried getting up but he felt something pulling him down. he looked behind him seeing techno. 'WhAt?!' dream thought to himself 'how did I end up like thisssss' dream knew that he would never be able to get out of techno's grip so he gave in and decided to sleep more.

---end

thank you for reading Idk how many words this was but I wrote this in the middle of history class. sorry if it was bad but I tired hope you enjoyed it if you did make sure to turn that star white and follow me if you want to stay updated with any new books chapters or posts.

please requests here(i have no ideas)------>