misunderstood (techno x dream x Wilbur)

song: hooked by: why don't we

type of story: angst

ship: Technoblade x dream x Wilbur ( I don't know what the ship is called)

WARNING: BLOOD & DEATH(but not for the main characters) 

summary (spoiler):

Techno and wilbur have been ignoring dream for 4 weeks by now and dream got the wrong idea he thought they didn't love him anymore but they were actually planning on proposing to him. but one day dream went out of the house and they decided it would be the best time to do the plan but they saw dream with a nother man and got the wrong idea and misunderstood the situation and techno just killed the man while dream explained.

(read to know more cause i am too lazy)

THIRD POV:

Wilbur and techno have been ignoring dream for almost a month by now. dream got used to it on the 2nd week (they did it for 4 weeks now) dream decided to go out and have some fresh air since he's been home for 3 days without leaving the house. let's just say he was editing videos for his channel. dream changed into his usual green hoodie and black tight jeans. he wrote a note saying 'i'm going out, text me if you need anything ♡' and left the house with his phone.

dream decided he'd go to the nearby cafe and get a boba/bubble tea. Dream reached the cafe where one of his close friends worked. her name was Niki and she was a worker at the store. dream decided to get it pickup instead of eating at the cafe itself since it was very crowded.

dream went over to the counter. "oh hello! how are your dream?" asked Niki putting away the money in the cash register. "I'm good, how are you?" replied dream smiling. "oh I'm doing amazing actually I got a promotion yesterday!" said Niki happily. "oh how awesome" continued dream. "the usual right?" asked Niki. "yeah" answered dream.

while Niki was preparing dreams order someone came up to dream and tapped his shoulder. "excuse me?" asked the man. "hmm?" dream turned seeing a man taller than him in like 4 inches. he had black hair and brown eyes ( I made that man up :P) "do you need anything sir?" asked dream the man freaked out and spat out "uhh no-no-no sorry!" "okay?" dream replied turning around.

" did you see that man?!" asked Wilbur whisper shouting form the table near the cashier. "yeah I think he's up to something but I'm not sure" replied techno in his normal monotone voice. "what about we follow him?" asked Wilbur. "yeah why not i don't see the problem" replied techno. 

dream made his way threw the alleyways to reach his house a bit quicker since he wanted to call his friends on discord. suddenly he felt himself get pinned to the wall. he opened his eyes seeing the same man that approached him at the cafe. "c-can you let me go sir?" dream asked a bit nervous. "cant do sweets I think I found what I need" the man said forcing up dream's chin to make him look at him. 

"HEY! let him go!" yelled techno from the other side. the man turned around grabbing a pocket knife from his pocket (Duh) and pointed it on dreams neck. techno ran over to the man and punched his eye the man dropped the knife and yelled"ill get you back one da-" he never got to finish that sentence tho. feeling a sharp pain in his head the man dropped dead on the ground. 

"Are you ok?!" asked Wilbur worriedly. "yeah well now I am" said dream. "let's go home love." techno said picking up dream and leaving Wilbur following after

(really sorry if this was cringe)but if you enjoyed make sure to turn that star white or orange and follow me to stay updated on future posts and chapter updates and cya next time :D