ghostbur x ghostdre [part 3 final]

song: Arcade by: Duncan Laurence

ship: ghostbur x ghost dre/Wilbur x dream [and mother puffy (not a ship)]

type of story: mainly angst and fluff at the end

summary (spoiler):

after puffy found out what happened to her little duckling she took him to her house and brought ghostbur with her because he wouldn't let go of dreams hand. the showed dream some stuff and he remembered puffy and tubbo and jschlatt since they were his family but puffy didn't want to show dream the bad memories like wars so she put that aside and ghost bur and dream got along and started catching feelings.

(happy ending :D) <-------

-----------------------------------------

THIRD PERSON POV:

"come on little duckling I'll try to help you," said puffy as she took dreams hand after she calmed down. even though dream didn't know who she is, but he felt safe with her he felt happy (?). as puffy was about to take dream to her house to try and restore his memory ghostbur wouldn't let go of dreams hand

"ghostbur let go I need to help regain his memory," said puffy "I'll come with you!" said ghostbur. "okay you can come" accepted puffy as the three made their way away from the group of people that were either crying or shocked most crying thought.

one puffy reached her house that wasn't too far she told dream to take a seat on the couch. "please take a seat little duckling" she said walking ghostdre to the red couch that looked very cosy.

dream sat down ghostbur sitting next to him pulling him closer "whats going to happen?" asked the blonde ghost nervously. "oh she's going to help you remember stuff you don't or at least try." answered ghostbur reassuring him "okay." replied dream

"Okay I got what we need," said puffy holding a book and some pictures. "dream look at this picture and try... to remember stuff" said puffy handing dream a picture of him and two brunettes hugging.

FLASH BACK---

dreaaaaaaaam! come ba-AHH nooooooo

*laughing* come're GEORGEEEE

nooooo SAPNAP HELP MEEEE

*wheeze* *laughing*

End of flashback

"I remember them! that's sapnap and that's George?" said dream trying his best to remember. "yes! now this one dream" continued puffy giving dream a mother picture with him and a sheep wearing pirate outfit which was the girl he's seeing right now.

FLASH BACK----

Duckling? do you need hel-

yesssss helppp me I cant get the lights hanging!

oh my god *laughing*

End of flashback-----

"oh! and this was when I was trying to hang the Christmas lights but I tripped and I got stuck! and them you helped me!" said dream happily. "yes! now this one?" said puffy happy her duckling remembers her. this picture was dream and tubbo and jschlatt play card games.

"oh and that's tubbo and jschlatt when we where playing ONU!" said dream. "yeah you remeber everyone...important" ghostbur mumbled the last part "huh?" questioned ghostdre "oh! nothing" replied ghostbur.

"ill tell the rest of the smp! and ghostbur take dream somewhere nice while I'm busy talking to some people." said puffy cracking her knuckles. "okay bye puffy!" waved ghostbur taking dream by the hand "bye ghostbur and my little duckling!" waved back puffy.

"so where do you wanna go?" asked ghostbur blushing since dream and him where holding hands still. "oh! lets got to the river with pink trees" said dream excitedly. "okay!". the two ghosts made their way to the river near by that was kind of hidden between bushes and trees.

"its so pretty here!" said dream like a little kid "your pretty..." mumbled ghostbur. "huh id idnt here you" replied dream "Ah! i said uhh flippy yeah!" said ghostbur embarrassed. making dream giggle the two of them looking at the sunrise.

dream laid his head onto the ghosts shoulder both ghosts just relaxing.

END----:)

thank you guys so much for reading if you enjoyed make sure to turn that star orange or white and follow me to stay updated on future posts and chapter updates. anywho cya next time :D!