we have each other [part 2]

song: friends by: Anne-marie & marshmello

ship: jschlatt x dream x Wilbur

type of story: fluff & angst

summary (spoiler):

dream and jschlatt and Wilbur. run away and build a pretty house in a faraway land where they were happy and where away from ll problems dream brought his cat and he keeps contact with puffy she comes sometimes to visit her little duckling. the smp was worried and they all regret not giving dream or jschlatt or Wilbur a second chance. guilt overtook them. sapnap and George felt extreme guilt so did quackity and philza and Tommy. tubbo was ver and I mean very sad. he felt like a terrible brother for not sticking with dream.

---------------------------------------

THIRD PERSON POV:

dreams green emerald eyes fluttered open and shut right back because of the light reflecting on his face. he felt something fluffy on his cheek he turned his head seeing his cat cuddled up against him. "aww good morning patches!" dream said getting up o and picking up his cat. "meow..." replied patches.

"We need to get ready. remember today we're going to go to a much better place than this" dream said placing patches down and going to change into his normal outfit. after the blond put on his casual green oversized smiley hoodie and his mask to the die of his face he went into his little kitchen and made some pie.

"mm delicious want some breakfast patches?" asked dream putting his plate in the dishwasher. and picked up his cat and put some cat food in her bowl with some milk and water. "enjoy your food while I pack some of the stuff we will be needing and do my morning routine" said dream leaving the kitchen.

dream went into the bathroom and took a nice warm shower and did his hair and brushed his teeth. after that he went to his bedroom nd started packing armour, food, weapons, blocks, and more.

TIME SKIP-----[TO WHEN THEY MEET UP <3]

"hey se-dream! you ready to go?" asked the longer male wearing a red beenie "yeah wheres jschlatt tho?" asked dream tilting his head slightly to the side. "aw- i mean he's said he's coming in a bit." said wilbur rubbing the back of his neck.

"hello! you guys ready to go now?" jschlatt said running over to the other two. "oh yeah hey jschlatt!" dream said to the older male. "hello c-dream! so guys wanna go now?" asked jschlatt. "yeah sure."

the trio started there new adventure where they left and went far-far-far away from all chaos and wars and fights and everything that isn't nice. they built a nice cozy house in a planes biom that was 200,000,000 blocks away [don't ask how]

extra---- [ship: jschlatt x dream x wilbur]

"hey dream me and jschlatt have to tell you something" said wilbur with a red blush on his face. its been 2 years of the trio living far away together and wilbur and jschlatt have fought a lot of feelings for the shorter younger boy.

"what is it wilbur?" asked dream confused. "we both like you, like we love you..." said schlatt blushing. "oh-i like you guys too!" said dream hapilly. and pulled the two older males into a hug. all of them melted to it.

oh was it just a great idea to run away together.... or was it?

-----------------------------

thanks for reading if hope you enjoyed if you did make sure to turn that star orange to white and follow me to stay updated on future posts and character updates, anywho hope you enjoyed and cya next time :D!