ghostbur x ghostdre (part 2)

song: lemon boy (by cave town)

type of story: angst

ship: ghostbur x ghostdre'

summary: (spoiler)

ghostbur could feel that there was a mother ghost around so he went to look for him and instead he found his closest friend other than friend (the blue sheep). but he wasn't in his human body instead he was floating a bit higher than the ground and had a parrot on his shoulder. READ TO KNOW MORE (I'm too lazy to write it all)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd person POV:

dream was just roaming around mesmerized by the beautiful area he was in. it had a waterfall and flowers and trees some animals and some space.

but with ghostbur, he felt like there was another ghost on the server near him so he followed where it leads him.  it leads him to a beautiful area but what caught his attention was the boy that usually wore a green hoodie and a white smiley mask floating above the ground and not wearing a mask

he was in shock, first he was one of the few people that know how he looks like and second he was dead?! since humans don't float and it's not cold around them. (but Wilbur doesn't feel the cold he just has a feeling that there is a ghost nearby hope that made sense in some way).

ghostbur made his way over to the slightly shorter male and asked "dream? why are you a ghost?" he asked dream giving him a confused look. "uhh-do I know you?" asked dream. "wait dream do you not remember me?!" asked ghostbur worried. "sorry no, but am I supposed to?" asked dream looking up at the male hovering over him. "uhh- dream why don't you come with me?" asked ghostbur. "ok????" dream said'

the two boys started making there way back to the smp ground where l'manburg and pogtopia are. 

when they reached the SMP grounds

"ghostbur where were yo--" Tommy yelled but got cut off by ghostbur, "Tommy gather the others around I have really important news to tell everyone". said ghostbur. but he wasn't in his happy calm voice it was more of a serious tone. "is t-that dream's ghost?" asked Tommy looking behind ghostbur. "Tommy do as I told you to" ghostbur repeated. "y-yes ill be back!" Tommy replied running to gather everyone.

when everyone gathered around

"Sorry to disturb your work work. but have you guys seen dream for the past 3 days?" asked ghostbur already knowing the answer to that question. "Uhm no but we've been trying to look for him but without any success," said techno blade. (he's there too) "well I found him today but he isn't dream anymore..." said ghostbur. "w-what do you mean?" said George stepping into the crowd. Wilbur moved to reveal a ghost with 2 green emerald eyes and a freckled face. "oh hello!" said the ghost happily. "dre-eam?!" techno said eyes wide stepping between the crowd. "uhh do I know you?" said dream. "DOES HE NOT REMEMBER ANY OF US!?" yelled sapnap. "am I supposed to?" replied dream confusion on his face. " I don't think he remembers anything," said ghostbur worried.

"DREAM!" yelled puffy running to the crowd. "my ducklin-" puffy's eyes widened and she stopped dead in her track. "dream?" she said. "Oh hello there!" said dream waving. "my son! he's dead! why? when?!" puffy started crying and freaking out. "ma'am why are you crying?" asked dream worried. "and I am not your son sorry" he continues the entire smp was shocked fundy tried calming down puffy telling her it's going to be alright. And that there going to find a way to restore his memory back.

part 3 coming soon :)

thank you so much for reading if you enjoyed make sure to turn that star yellow and follow me if you want to stay updated for future posts and chapters. and cya next time :D