ghostdre x ghostbur (angst &fluff)

requested by: no one

ship: Wilbur/goshtbur x dream/ghostdre

type: fluff & angst 

summary (spoiler): 

dream ran away from pogtopia and went into the forest he then hung himself on one of the trees and dies. he turns into a ghost and ghostdre feels that there another ghost around and then he finds dream they become friends the SMP find out that dream killed himself and turned into a ghost but dream doesn't remember them.

TRIGGER WARNING (TW):

character death/blood/angst.

===================================================

third person POV:

'i think I'm ready...it's time' dream thought to himself as he began to sneak out of pogtopia and l'manburg. dream left the place and headed into the forest nearby that everybody gets wood from since there are not many trees in the place they are in. but dream went deeper into the forest where he thought nobody will find him.

dream found a spot that looked calm and peaceful, just as he wanted it to be. he was near a river with a waterfall. it was really pretty there were flowers and birds singing but he still wanted to end his life right here right now. dream got out the rope from his inventory that was empty only apples and the rope.

dream hung the rope on a branch that was hanging from the tree, he placed a dirt block under him then stood on it and tied the rope on his neck he then broke the block of dirt. everything else went black at the moment.

DREAMS POV

it was cold...very cold I opened my eyes and saw myself next to my own lifeless body, I want shocked I was just confused, I couldn't remember anything as hard as I tried to, but all I could remember was darkness and voices of my thoughts. i knew I was a ghost but i dint know why?

i knew who I was i am dream. dream Clayton. I knew how i looked and how i sounded but not how i feel or what my thoughts were before i turned into a ghost but how did i die was just not there i didn't know .i looked over at a tree and saw a rope hanging from one of its branches but now one was there so i brushed it off 

(dream can remember nothing not happy thoughts not sad just nothing)

should i do a part 2 orrr?

part 2------->

no part 2---------->