dreams sick!? [part 2]

song: cheap thrills by: Sia

ship: Fundy x dream/dundy

type of story: (angst & fluff)

summary (spoiler):

after the kids go to their bedroom and sleep fundy goes to check on dream and sees him crying fundy tells dream its fine and by the passing days he helps him move around gets him healthy food and gives him his medicine in about a week dream was fully recovered and no one from the family for infected.

------------------------------------------------------

THIRD PERSON POV:

after the kids left to go to their bedroom. fundy went to check up on dream and make sure that he's ok and that he doesn't need anything. Fundy opened the guest room door. and saw dream crying. "honey what's wrong? don't cry!" fundy said putting his mask on and going to hug dream but dream backed away

"I don't wanna make you sick fundy please stay back!" dream said he really didn't wanna get fundy sick or any one of his kids or family sick so he was scared. "dream please I won't get sick!" fundy said sitting by dream on the bed. "let's calm down the nurse said if you stick to the medications that gave us and you get enough rest you'll be just fine." fundy said reassuring dream. 

"let's stick to what the doctor says then..." dream replied whipping the tears away with a napkin. fundy kissed the top of dream head and told him to get a good rest for the night.

THE NEXT DAY

dream woke up to see a small tray of food on the bed beside him he got up being careful not to spill the food on the tray and read the sign that was on it. 

'get well soon papa!' with childish squiggly handwriting 

he knew it was one of his kid's handwriting. dream smiled lightly at the message and eat his breakfast then took his after breakfast medicine that fundy said he had to take to get better soon.

this went on for two weeks and in the end dream was fully recovered from covid and he didn't get anyone from the rest of the family sick

 sorry it was short but I just wanted to do a small ending that isn't angst so yeah. but thank you very much for reading if you enjoyed making sure to turn that star white or orange and follow me to stay updated on future posts and chapter updates. and cya next time :D!