Kenetic Endergy

Honestly, Ranboo wasn't initially going to follow the strangers who had politely taken over his little hidey-hole. Neither noticed had him even being there, it wouldn't have been a big deal if he hadn't followed after them.

But he has always been a curious kid, his babysitter could attest to that. Besides, forcing an adult to save the boy who had been breathing just fine seconds earlier but then suddenly stopped and started choking while he slept gave Ranboo enough reason to justify being curious.

It wasn't necessarily a good reason. But he could logic it out! Besides, he remembers his first time out of the End a month ago, breathing this air for the first time. The whole process had been like being torn limb from limb, inside out, then getting something shoved down your throat.

Ranboo pushed the base of his palms to his eyes. This wasn't getting any easier. Being in the overworld and not sleeping?! At this rate going back home would be more ideal!
Were they going to go all night?
Ranboo wasn't sure he would be able to.

But by the way the adult seemed to be cautiously watching for the teen to be tired, Ranboo was sure he wasn't going to be able to get any sleep tonight.
At least that was until the man's beating wings staggered and he had to land.

The 'landing' was more of a 'crashing' really.
Ranboo teleported to his unconscious body and tried shaking him awake as quickly as he could.

"Phil?! Oh my g*d, Phil?!" The boy screamed rushing to get back onto the ground from the treetops.
Oh Sh*t.

●●●●

Tommy rushed through the trees to the man's injured and unconscious body.
He was very surprised to see a tall lanky boy, maybe his age or so, holding onto the 30-year-old trying to get him to wake up.

Tommy froze and the boy looked up. Blue eyes met heterochromia red and green eyes.
Then, a loud, throat-crackling, distorted scream escaped the boy's throat, his eyes went purple, and he was gone.

"Hey wait! Come back!" Tommy called out to the boy, surely he wasn't too far.
There was no way he'd be able to run that fast.
Tommy rushed to the adult, checking for any severe injuries.

Feathers were bent in awkward positions, a large scrape left a mark on his left cheek, and his ankle looked injured and bruised but he couldn't see any others.

"His ankle's twisted, it's a side effect called kinetic energy, which gives Elytrians more injuries when colliding with the ground. He might need to be taken to a doctor," a voice cut in behind Tommy.

He whipped around and sure enough the boy with heterochromatic eyes, and hetero-colored hair stood behind him.
"How do you-?" Tommy began.
"You learn about them a lot in the End Cities! It's where they initially came from. Of course then they went to the overworld and lived in the mountains for a while and then there was the Great Race War," the boy replied, avoiding eye contact with the absolute biggest man alive.
Which was quite rude but whatever King.

"The Avians didn't return to the Elytrians either," Tommy commented, glancing down at the Elytrain.
"Suppose all our races left something," the End boy chuckled awkwardly.
Tommy nodded before pausing.
"How-" Tommy began, suspicion building up in his gut.

"Need any help carrying him?" Ranboo cut him off, seemingly unintentionally.
"Oh uh- tell me your name first?" Tommy offered with a scoff.

"Oh, right! Sorry! Ranboo! I'm Ranboo, I'm an Enderian," the boy- Ranboo- declared quickly.
"Tommy Innit, Avian. Now get over here Tallboy," Tommy replied, adjusting to pull the man up.

Ranboo was by Tommy's side hoisting the adult up between the teenagers literally the next second.

"How old are you?" Tommy asked, fixing his hand into a better position so as to not get it crushed by the other teen and the adult's wings.
"Would you believe me if I said I was an adult?" Ranboo asked testily.
Tommy burst into uncomfortable laughter.