A Green Shulk Helping Out An Avian

Tommy woke up.
His vision was blurry but the most prominent thing he could see was a dark green silhouette. A hood was blocking out the light from his face making it near impossible to see whoever it was or whatever it was hovering over him. He just looked like a green blob.

So, of course, the only logical option was to sit up as fast as he could slamming straight into the stranger.
The stranger wobbled backward, catching himself before falling off the thick branch.

Tommy himself jumped off the tree in his frenzy.
His parachute opened up around him and he slowed in his descent before touch landing on the soft grass below him.

His toes sank into the mud and Tommy regretted not grabbing them before Phil rushed them away.
This was gonna suck.
Especially since his shorts and bits of his parachute were still wet.

Sh*t.

"Are you ok?!" The person asked poking out from the tree's branches.
"F*ck off!" Tommy yelled, ignoring the boy in favor of finding out just where he was.

There was shuffling and a slight shriek as the person stumbled down the tree.
Tommy could just let them but-

UGH!

Tommy spun around his parachute twisting with him.
He ran up a good amount of the tree and caught the boy before letting his parachute open once more and drift down back to the grass.
Tommy was quick to note the soft stormy blue eyes, the brown hair, and the green cloak with bits in the hood that if closed would fit perfectly together, kinda reminiscent of teeth.

This was the green Shulk he and Ranboo had met in town! But what was he doing out here?

"You."

"Me!"

Tommy placed the boy back on the grass, his cloak matching the color of it.

"I'm Tommy!"

"Tubbo!"

Tommy glanced up at the tree before asking, "what happened?"
Tubbo hummed before shrugging.
"Not sure, you just appearing in a light of purple. I had assumed it was that Enderian you were with but he was nowhere in sight, and it takes at least 10 seconds for them to be able to teleport again," Tubbo answered with a light shrug.

"He gave me some kind of fruit," Tommy hummed glaring up at the high branch.
Tubbo blinked before furrowing his brow.

"What did it look like?" Tubbo asked.
"Hmmm, well it was round and purple, and when he popped it open it was soft and had some kind of clear juice in the center?" Tommy offered.
"Did it taste sweet but almost metallic kinda like tasting blood? And it feels as if you're eating a pumpkin pie? Soft melted easily but not quite the flavor you initially expect?" Tubbo offered.
Tommy blinked.
"Yeah... That's exactly what it was like!" Tommy proclaimed.

Tubbo snapped and pulled out almost the same fruit from a bag at his hip.
"Chorus Fruit! A delicacy to the overworld but it can be found within every tree in the End, which has a lot of them. It's the only water Enderians can touch actually!" Tubbo explained holding the fruit up so Tommy could see before slipping it back into his pack.

"Walk and talk?" Tubbo asked.
"Sure thing Tubborooni!" Tommy clicked his tongue beginning to walk. Every 1 step he took Tubbo had to take 2. Imagine how many steps he'd have to take with a full-grown Ranboo!

"You can plant Chorus Trees but you need the right conditions," Tubbo explained happy to be taking up Tommy's attention, even if it was only half of it as Tommy looked around for his friends or his shoes.

"What conditions? You need to sign a waiver or some sh*t?" Tommy joked.
Tubbo laughed.
"Doubt it. No. But the End is naturally dark with only pale tan rocks and sand, as well as Purpur blocks only coming from End Cities. They need to be in a dark, wide-open, and in a fairly humid but not necessarily hot place. And it can only be planted within the ground of the End so if you took some of the rocks and dirt from the End then you could probably grow it but without it you're just left with the Chorus Flower, which grows the Chorus Tree, which grows the Chorus Fruit," Tubbo rambled.
"What's an End City?" Tommy asked.