Beach

If there's one place that all idols love, it's the beach.  Relaxing, away from the cameras and just a location to have a genuine good time. For BTS, it was the same thing, and on a bright summer day, the group decided to take a trip to Eurwangni.

Luckily and unluckily for them, it seems as if every other idol group decided to do the same thing. Blackpink, GOT7, NCT and a plethora of others including Twice and labelmates TXT were already there. Thus, there was the opportunity to converse with friends from other groups, as Jungkook practically sprinted towards Bambam and Yugyeom whereas Jimin snuck up on Kai and the rest followed suit. 

Yet, it was at this moment that Jin realized something that the Beach high had practically swiped away from the boys. Something that was oh so so soooooooooooooo important.

There were other males at the beach.

Meaning that there were 2 times as many eyes that were from males on this beach.

And most of these males had a crush on Seo.

Right when Jin started making the oh shit we f-ed up face, Seo, alongside all the members of Blackpink walked out of the changing rooms in their ... summer swimwear

 summer swimwear

(Seo's outfit)

Almost simultaneously, all the boy group members dropped the jaw. Staring intensely at the 5 goddesses that walked out, many gulped down the imaginary saliva threatening to choke them out. Taeyong, Sehun and Yugyeom especially were glued onto the BTS maknae, practically salivating at that point.

Turning around apprehensively, Jin looked in shock at his own members hooded eyes. Tae and Jimin were eying both Jennie and Rose like predators did prey (don't take this seriously people it's a fanfic) and Jungkook was losing his mind over Seo's exposed body, licking his lips constantly to quench his thirst. Yoongi, RM and J-Hope were less afflicted, though still bug-eyed  looking at Seo's exposed figure.

As he was about to put a stop to this chaos, a sudden beach ball hit Jin on the head. Groaning in the dramatic fashion that he did, he was ready to throw hands at whoever punted it at him. Gripping the ball with both his hands, he whirled on the imaginary intruder with fury, just to come face to face with a smiling Kai.

"Yah! What was that for?"

"I need your help."

"TF you mean I need your help? You expect me to help you after you hit me in the head with the beach ball you -"

"Look I'm sorry but you're seeing what I am seeing right?"