A Night At The Opera

"So 'A's' a guy?" Hanna questioned confusion laced in her voice as the girls, minus Mona and Valerie who stood in regular clothes, stood in their orange jump suits in the hallways of the dollhouse while the system was shut off discussing their pla...

"So 'A's' a guy?" Hanna questioned confusion laced in her voice as the girls, minus Mona and Valerie who stood in regular clothes, stood in their orange jump suits in the hallways of the dollhouse while the system was shut off discussing their plan and the information Spencer had found just moments before.
"I don't know any girls named Charles." Spencer remarked back knowingly. 
"Well I mean are you sure it wasn't Charlie? Or Charlotte?" Valerie quizzed skeptically unable to wrap her head around the fact that it was possibly a guy that has been stalking and torturing the group of girls.
"No, I'm pretty sure it was Charles." Spencer told the girl causing the brunette to furrow her eyebrows confused as her sister spoke up, "Why would 'A' give you a gas mask?" Aria asked Mona.

"Ali's his favorite. I think after the prom, she's the only one he wants to keep." Mona replied causing goosebumps to spread across Valerie's arms and a shiver to go down her spine as she swallowed nervously.
"So our Night At The Opera is going to turn into a scene from Carrie?" Emily recalled worriedly.

"No, we're not going to let that happen." Spencer declared determinedly glancing down the hallway.
"I know what you're thinking, Spencer, but I promise you don't have time to make it to that vault. Have you ever built one?" Mona asked.
"I haven't needed to build one, but I've read about it." Spencer replied
"Build what?" Aria inquired jumping into the conversation.

"The stuff Spencer said she needed to decorate. If it delivers, we'll have what we need to build a machine that temporarily shuts off the electricity." Mona elaborated
"How long is temporarily?" Hanna wondered
"Long enough to get us out of here." Valerie chimed in.
"Yeah, we can turn off the power, but what about 'A?'" Emily asked glancing at the girls "It's his prom. There's no way he's not coming."
"I hope you're right, Emily." Mona commented "Because like Hanna said, there's six of us and one of him."

~~
The next morning the girls woke up and headed to the building room as the woman on the speaker chimed, "Good morning. Guten tag. Bom dia. Please find your stations."
"Oh, wow. This is not what I was expecting." Spencer chirped approaching the new items A had brought down for the girls to use to decorate.
"So now you're excited? You're actually going to help 'A' decorate this place?" Emily ridiculed.
"We can use this to make a curtain for Ali's grand entrance." Spencer offered showing the girls a decorative string of tinsel as Mona awkwardly smiled at Spencer while Emily exhaled while she sat on the ground.
"Well, you're on your own"

"Em, we're all in this together." Aria reminded as Valerie nodded in agreement confused "Yeah, what are you doing?"
"I'm taking a stand." Emily explained dully
"By sitting?" Hanna remarked in reply
"This isn't my prom. I'm not helping." Emily added
"Why are you being such a bitch?" Spencer argued irritated
"I'm being a bitch? Take a look around. Why are you making this so easy for "A"? Oh, my God, drapes! Thanks, "A." I'm so excited, I get to have my senior prom in a dungeon." Emily rolled her eyes.
"You know what? Forget it, Emily. I don't need your help." Spencer scoffed walking by the girl only to kick her hand in the process.
"You did that on purpose," Emily scoffed standing up.