remember

Walking towards the group, Valerie passed Ian who let out a small smile as she continued on her path she had a flash back

"Ian Stop." Valerie warned as he kissed her neck.
"Come on I know you like it."
"This isn't right." Valerie mumbled. "You're Jason's best friend."
"Let's forget about Jason for a minute." Connecting their lips once more Ian groaned as Valerie finally gathered to strength to push him off.
"No means No Ian. Get someone you're own age." Valerie huffed grabbing her bag.

Coming back to reality Mona walked by Valerie giving her an invitation.

"What's this for?" Valerie asked confused.
"Only an invitation to the most awesome birthday party ever, Camp Mona. It's "glamping," not camping. Oh, Naomi, Riley, hey, wait up." Mona said chasing after them.

"Why is Mona inviting us to her birthday party?" Valerie asked approaching her friends.
"She knows that we're friends again and she's just trying to reach out to you. She's trying to be nice. So are you gonna go?" Hanna asked us.
"I know she's your friend, but..." Spencer trailed,
"Yeah, but I'm gonna have to pass. I got this..." Aria said.
"A lot of stuff to do this weekend." Valerie added.
"Me too." Spencer and Emily said together.

But within seconds of that decision the girls phones went off at once.
"Camp Mona's a scavenger hunt and I'm the prize." Spencer read off

"Come and find me, bitches." Hanna continued. "A." the girls said in unison before looking around nervously.

~~
Valerie pulled up to the pub, and went inside she pulled out her homework and started to work.
Ezra walked in, and awkwardly she glued her eyes to the paper as he said his order. Spotting her he walked over.

"Look this doesn't have to be awkward. I know you know about Aria and I and I just want you to know I like your sister a lot."
"I'm sure you do." Valerie sighed taking a sip of her drink as the waitress brought of his gin.

"Thanks." Ezra responded she nodded and walked away.
"What else did Aria tell you about me?" Valerie asked he raised an eyebrow as he took a sip of his drink.

"From the look's you are giving me it's like you know more about me then you should considering we just met. Things only Aria would know." Ezra choked on his drink a little before setting his glass down.

"Uh I don't know what you're talking about." Ezra said.
"What are you working on?" he asked curiously changing the subject.
The two chatted among their selves until Valerie got a text, her smile quickly went away when she read it.

'Jason wouldn't be too happy about this student, teacher conference, and my guess is neither would Aria.' -A.

Looking around she gathered her stuff quickly.
"What just happened?" Ezra asked confused.
"It's Aria, she's here to pick me up." Valerie lied, Aria was going to pick her up but not now in a few hours.

"Oh okay, uh i'll see you tomorrow." Ezra said.
"See you." Valerie said as she went out the door. Walking down the street, she couldn't help like feel someone was watching her. Quickly turning the corner she felt someone grab her shoulder turning her around, facing her was Ezra.

"Why did you lie to me?" Ezra asked.

"What?" Valerie asked.
"Aria's not here." Ezra pointed out.
"It's nothing." Valerie said.
"Valerie." Ezra pushed.
"I'm just tired and on edge...."

Ezra holds up her journal with all the knowledge of Jason and her, her family, and her experiences locked up like a diary.
"You dropped this." Ezra said, Valerie's hands clasped around it.

"You don't want to lose it do you?" Ezra asked as Valerie grabbed it.
"No, I need to remember it." Valerie spoke, Ezra smiled as Valerie returned.

"See you tomorrow."
"See you."