hospitals

Valerie stood next to her sister trying to calm her down but it wouldn't work

Valerie stood next to her sister trying to calm her down but it wouldn't work. All Valerie could feel was weakness, drowsiness. She placed a hand on her side pulling it off, blood covered her hand.

She thought it was Ezra's blood, but this was recent. 'A' fired two shots.

One at the girls and Valerie stepped in front protecting them, and one at Ezra who was doing the same thing.

"Valerie are you okay?" Emily asked suddenly causing all attention to turn to the brunette.
"Yeah... yeah I'm fine."
Unsure Emily turned back towards the oldest Montgomery and Valerie felt a whiff of air push her towards the ground.
A few moments later Emily turned around.
"Valerie!" She cried dropping besides her friend.
"Valerie wake up! Come on!" Aria sobbed falling down as well to hold her sister off the cold ground.
"It's going to be okay." Aria whispered.

"We need some help over here!" Emily called
"Alison you need to get out of here- Aria go with her." Spencer told them
"What I can't leave-." Aria protested.
"We will get Val to a hospital and meet you guys. I promise."

"What if they ask questions?" Alison frantically asked "she doesn't know the story!"
"She knows it better than any of us right now Alison!" Spencer retorted.
"If you really cared about Valerie you would leave. Now!" Emily demanded
Alison and Aria exchanged looks and Aria kissed her sisters forehead and left quickly with the blonde.
~~
Valerie awoke to bright lights blinding her.

she covered her face with her hand trying to adjust their eyesight.
a figure approached her.
"Hi" Valerie greeted.
"Hello Valerie." A woman's voice spoke but Valerie couldn't see her face. The woman adjusted the lights and she had a black hoodie on and a ski mask covering every feature.
"It's time for you and I to play a game."
"Games over. Okay? Ali's going to be home safe and you're going to be done understand?" Valerie growled irritated at A for messing and screwing with her and her friends with all these years.
"Games not over until I say it is Valerie"
"Then have fun playing with yourself."

Valerie reached for the nurse button but A grabbed her hand tightly facing her direction.
"I wouldn't do that if I were you. There's been a little meet and greet with me and the night nurse."
"What did you do you bitch!"
"I did what had to be done Valerie... don't you see! Your the one I most admired in the group, your intelligence, beauty, and determination."
"Is that supposed to flatter me? Coming from a psycho! Leave me the fuck alone!"
"I guess you've left me no choice then. Shame, I thought we could be friends."
"Never in a million years."
"Well I'll see you then bye Valerie."
With that A stabbed a needle into Valerie's neck and she was out.
~~

A/N— I'm aware I'm jumping around a lot and I apologize, but not all scenes are that good and easy to place Valerie into. Next scene will be in the dollhouse! I am writing this on my phone because my computer is broken. So sorry for this sucky filler chapter.