lost temper

The girls were sitting in Hanna's room at the hospital once again after Emily explained that she came out of the closet to her parents

"you told them?" aria asked.
"yeah." Emily nodded.
"how was that?" Valerie wondered
"rough." Emily replied, Aria rubbed Emily's arm.
"hey, it's gonna be okay Em."
"I don't know what it's going to be, but it's gonna be different."
"I guess so." Aria agreed.
"so, the whole tree?" Hanna asked confused.
"yeah, lock, stock and bird's nest." spencer explained.
"why? why show something like that and then just take it away?"
"like 'a' had a split personality." Emily elaborated.

"that's great. homicidal and nuts." Hanna joked.
"We've been thinking, maybe we're dealing with more than one person." Spencer added.
"'A' and Ali's killer are two separate people? You are freaking out the invalid." Hanna commented.
"it's a possibility Han, anything's a possibility just think about it." Valerie told her friend.

"No you think about it, aren't we in enough trouble? I know I am just look at me." Hanna retorted annoyed Aria stands up and hurriedly moves the blanket off her cast
"What are you doing?" Valerie asked her sister confused on her actions.
"Han. Han who wrote this?" Aria wondered gesturing towards a signature on the cast.
"I don't know, people have been in and out all day, and so have I" Hanna admitted.
"Oh, no." Emily muttered.

"What?" Hanna asked worriedly sitting up and leaning forward.
"What? what's on there?" she repeated.
"Sorry about losing my temper my bad love, -a." Aria read. 
"Who put that on my leg?" Hanna exclaimed her breathing picking up.
"Who wrote that?" spencer asked utterly confused.
"did somebody come in here while you were asleep?"
"I don't know! Just get it off! Just wipe it off!"
"Hanna easy. Easy."

As the girls tried to calm Hanna, Hanna couldn't take it.
"Get it off me!" she yelled.
~~
At Hanna's household the girls were helping her settle in.
"Why are you taking that off?" Aria asked.
"i'm not, i'm trying to keep it on. Believe me, I don't want to see the autograph that's under it."
"We can get you another sticker." Spencer suggested.
"Yeah this why don't you try something mellower, like 'save the planet'." Aria pointed out.

"hey, there were not a lot of choices, okay? It was either humpty dumpty or 'jesus is coming, look busy.'" Spencer explained.
"Where's Valerie?" Emily asked Spencer.
"she's in the living room trying to call Jason." Spencer told the brunette causing her to frown.

"wait you know about them?" Aria asked Spencer.
"Wait you know about them?" Spencer asked Aria as Valerie walked into the kitchen.
"It's final my life sucks." Valerie sighed before looking at Hanna who was giving her a small glare. "Sorry Han."
"What happened?"
"turns out Jason did cheat on me with my friend from Iceland."
"Sophia? What's she doing over there?" Aria asked confused.
"I don't know. She's there for a work thing. they met at a bar, and hooked up so it's officially over."
"What's officially over?" Emily asked still confused.
"oh right, I had dated Jason for about a few years now, on and off."
"what?" Hanna and Emily asked.
"Yeah. but don't worry it's over." she repeated.

"hey hanna can I have some water?" Valerie asked, Hanna nodded and Valerie went to the sink. As Hanna pulled off the corner of the sticker off her cast in hopes it would disappear.
"Oh god, it's still there."
"Hanna. Hann don't okay? Don't look at that. Just look around you, cause you're safe, you're home and you're alive."
"yeah I thought I was safe in the hospital room, too."

Hanna stares at Aria. "You know, what's going on with Noel Kahn? Is he "A"? Have you talked to him?"
"No, I avoid him. I keep telling him I'm busy, busy freaking out everytime I look at him."
"Yeah well, try being run over by him." Hanna told her as the girls stared at each other in silence. Emily breaks the silence and holds up a plushie.
"Who got you this panda? sean?" Emily asked.
"lucas."
"oh, sweet."
"anyone else starving or is it just me?" Hanna asked
"your mom said she left a special dinner in the fridge." Spencer told her.
"Pass." Hanna stated disgusted, Aria walks over to the fridge and opens it.
"I want a pop-tart." Hanna told the group desperate Spencer smirked.
"What? I've been on hospital food for three weeks. I want to eat something that doesn't look like it's already been chewed."
Aria walks over to the dining table and places a bowl down.
"Okay, why don't you eat while we go get the rest of your stuff okay?" Aria offered and the girls left Hanna.

"Hey, so if you're gonna stay down here tonight we were um..." Aria told Hanna after reentering the kitchen but the floor around Hanna was a mess.
"Yeah, yeah, yeah, down here's good."
"What happened?" Valerie asked staring at the floor.
"Nothing just knocked a few boxes down." Hanna told her.
"well...." Aria trailed off reaching down to clean.
"No, no,no, no, you don't have to clean. Uh you can go. Seriously, my mom's gonna be here soon, so." Hanna exclaimed panicked.

"Wait, so now you want us to leave?" Aria questioned confused.
"You don't have to put on a brave face for us, okay? we get it, if being alone is freaking you out, we can absolutely stay as long as you need...." Spencer explained as Emily and Valerie nodded in agreement.
"No, no, no. I'm just, i'm fuzzy and I think it's from this pain medication Yeah, I need a nap."
"Okay, can we help you to the couch?" Emily offered.
"No you've done enough, seriously you guys go."
"okay. call me?" Emily told her.
"yeah." Hanna agreed.
"yeah, us too any time." Valerie pointed out
"you know you have to boil that first, right?" Spencer told Hanna who was hugging the box of lasagna tightly. Hanna quickly stares at the box and smiles.
"Yeah." Hanna told her.
Spencer kisses her on the head and smiles before walking away the group emerged from the kitchen and out the front door.
~~
A/N- I'm sorry for this sucky chapter, it's more of a filler considering the process of the show. I will probably do a major time jump because to be honest it's hard to write a Jason fanfic without Jason in the show lol. sorry for the wait. xxx