Side Story: Valentine

Wandering around the Phantomhive Manor, I stopped in front of a large door leading to the study.

My deep red skirts with black lace overlay pooled at my feet while the black corset top with red ribbon snuggly fit my upper body. Long black gloves decorated my pale arms and black heels were on my feet. My hair was draped over one shoulder while my eyes were lined in black and crimson paint my lips bearing a similar shade to blood I smirked before opening the door.

"What is it?" Ciel didn't even bother looking up from his paperwork as I entered the room.

"Well that's no way to greet your fiancé, now is it?" I pouted cutely in mock irritation, my hands on my hips.

Ciel looked up and smiled tiredly, "My apologies Siren, it has been a tiring day."

"I'll say, you have been in here ever since the end of lunch, it is almost ten at night!" I sighed before walking over and sitting on his desk. "Why are you working so late? Are you trying to avoid me?"

He stared for a moment, "Why would I-!"

"Because the queen ordered our betrothal!" I snapped.

"Siren,-" Ciel started.

"Never mind, you should get some rest, I'm sorry for taking up your time..." I hopped off of his desk and turned to leave.

"Your so troublesome..." Ciel grabbed my hand before pulling me back so that I sat in his lap, his face nuzzled in my neck. His breath tickled as well as his hair against my neck.

"I'm the troublesome one? You're the one that stays up late trying to finish company reports and the like, it's a wonder you can still function this late at night!" I smirked when I turned to face him.

"I'm sorry I was busy, we haven't gotten to spend much time together as of late..." Ciel sighed into my neck while I leant on him.

"Well Phantomhive, I guess I will have to forgive you-" His face brightened as he looked at me, "If you tell me what day it is..." his face fell as he looked at me with confused eyes.

Then realization struck, "It's Valentine's day isn't it..." I nodded while smirking.

"Your punishment is a kiss..." I declared while leaning in. He did as well and right before our lips met I pulled away, skipping to the door, "Like I said, p~u~n~i~s~h~m~e~n~t!" I sang as I scurried to the door.

After realizing what had just occurred, I could hear Ciel's footsteps as he chased me.

Quickly grabbing the nearest doorknob and turning, I ended up in Ciel's bedroom. A few moments later he stepped in and locked the door, "You are such a tease..." he smirked.

"Ha! Like you wouldn't have done the same!" I replied smartly.

He grabbed my wrist and pulled me close before leaning in, but I saw the glint in his eye. Before he could pull away I used my other hand to hold his head in place before kissing him passionately.

After pulling away I whispered, "Told ya!" he smirked in response.

"Happy Valentine's day Siren..." Ciel whispered in my ear before picking me up and plopping me onto the his bed. Cradling me in his arms we fell asleep...

(Olympus)

Aphrodite smirked as she watched the two, "That's my Girl!"

The goddess of loved smiled at the scene of young love playing out right before her eyes.

A/N: HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!!!!!!!! Here is my valentine to all of my lovely followers and readers! I hope you like this cute side story and I will be posting chapter 3 soon, I just though that we needed something special for this Holiday! Oh and anyone excited about Friday? It's Friday the 13th!!!! Whooooooh!!!! Anyway keep reading and ta-ta~!