Living without her

~3rd person~

Raph didn't know what to do. It had been 3 days since Don said (Y/n) would be stuck in a coma. To Raph it felt like a year every minute she wasn't by his side, smiling or smirking or even causing mischief.

He stayed by her every second of the day, only leaving to do the essentials like use the bathroom, shower, or eat. He barely even did those those things.

He even stopped training so he could spend every minute with her.

The other turtles had noticed what was going on and they offered to help. Raph always turned them down though saying, "It's my fault she got hurt... I'm going to stay with her this time. No matter what"

In this three days, though, Raph had a lot of time to think, whether it was relevant or not.
'I lost (Y/n) because I was so hot headed. I let my guard down'
'What if she wakes up and hates me because I couldn't protect her?!'
'Maybe I could kiss her like in those fairy tale books I'd read... True love's kiss always broke the spell and saved the girl.'

All in all, he was a wreck over the amazing, fiery, beautiful, mischievous, goddess that was laid asleep in front of his eyes.

He decided to rest, because he hasn't slept for a day. He didn't leave (Y/n)'s side though. He feel asleep on the floor next to her. And as he fell asleep wished, hoped and even prayed to whatever god that was listening... That his joy and happiness would soon wake up.