Pain and misunderstandings

Reader's P.O.V

It had been about two months since me and Raph were together and we hadn't fought yet but lately he's been avoiding me. Well... Not really avoiding me but he's always busy in the lair with Donnie and the other turtles. They won't even let me in and it's pissing me off. I get that people have their secrets and these turtles obviously have but I mean come on! You don't have to be so obvious about it! It's really annoying and it makes me kinda sad. 

It also made me pissed as fuck because they let April in the lab. I could always hear their mumbling and laughing and that lit flames of jealousy. But do you blame me? How would you feel if your boyfriend was pretty much avoiding you and hanging out with a pretty girl? Like crap!

I gave him the cold shoulder and the silent treatment, not caring that I was acting like a two year old. Whenever he and I tried to hang out I would come up with something else to do and would say I'd have to reschedule.

I sighed, frustrated and went to go see if Raph was done with his little "meeting". I had let it slide for the past few days but now I was tired of practically being ignored. I stopped in front of Donnie's lab and was about to open it when I heard voices. 

"Raph we should tell her. It's not fair that she doesn't know." That was April's voice and I knew that Donnie and Raph were in there, Mikey and Leo having gone out to patrol and what not. They were most likely getting pizza. When I heard Raph respond my heart almost stopped. 

"We can't tell her, especially since her birthday is right around the corner. It would ruin everything and things are already tense between us." I hated this. I hated the soft explaining voice he was only supposed to use with me. I hate that April is so pretty. I hate that I'm getting jealous over her and that I'm getting mad at a turtle.

"She needs to know, Raphael. We keep sneaking around and hanging out anyhow so she's probably already noticed that something is up.  Raph please." I had had enough and pushed through. The sight I saw broke my heart. There stood April who had put her hand on my boyfriends shoulder in the most intimate way. Raph didn't even move to take it off. Donnie was over on his computer, acting like this was the most normal thing in the world. 

So this was what they had been hiding from me, Raph and April were secretly- I couldn't finish the sentence and I was too heart broken to go up and bitch slap April. I turned on my heel and walked away from the scene. I sniffed and rubbed the tears out of my eyes as I walked. When I heard Raph call my name I broke out into a dead on run. I couldn't be around him and when I heard footsteps I ran faster. I made it outside onto the roof and kept going. 

It was night out and the sky was lit up with beautiful stars. But not even the stars could fix my broken heart. I climbed down the ladder and I touched the floor. I heard a loud thump and turned around to see Raph towering over me. His jaw was set, eyes hard yet pleading and I found unfair that even now he was sexier than hell. I tried to walk past him, not wanting him to see me cry but he grabbed my wrist. He held it so tightly I knew it would leave a bruise in the morning. 

"Go away! It's obvious I'm not needed here anymore!" I yelled at him, not caring if people in Asia heard me. He growled and held my gaze. 

"I do need you, (Y/n). I love you and you know that! I shouldn't have to tell you this all the time! You're so needy!" He roared.

I gasped and tears started to roll down my cheeks. "You don't love me because if you did you would tell me what you were hiding from me! How the hell am I the needy one!? You're such a hard head!" 

"You are needy because you can't understand that I don't need to tell you everything! God (Y/n) you're so fucking stupid! I can't believe this! You think I like April and maybe I do because she's not as needy and stupid as you!" He doesn't care. His grip tightened making me yelp out in pain. My eyesight became blurry as my tears came rushing down like a fountain, so I did the only thing I could do. I slapped him as hard as I could. His grip loosened on me and I yanked my wrist away, running away from him, away from the pain and hurt and agony. 

He didn't chase after me and I'm glad he didn't. I ran home- to my stepmothers house- and barged through the front door. I didn't care that they were in the middle of dinner, that they yelled at me as my mother pulled my hair and threw me in my room, not even that I would have to clean the entire house before I ate anything. I only cared about the bruise forming on my wrist. The bruise being the only thing I had left of this pitiful and horrible relationship.

'He played you, (Y/n). And the worst part is that you still love him even though he did.'