Wake up... Please

~3rd person~

Raph carried (Y/n) in and brought her into the lab where Sensei had cleared a space. He set her down and Don immediately started giving directions getting out and starting up his machines.

"Raph get both of the first aid kits. Mikey get some towels and rags. Leo get a bowl of lukewarm water and Sensei, get ready to hold her down."

When everyone came back with the needed stuff , Don started to clean her cuts with the designated tools making (Y/n) jerk up in surprise in pain.

"I said hold her down! We don't have morphine so you will have to!" He shouted at them. Don never shouted, especially not at sensei, which gave the turtles an idea of how bad this was. It terrified them.

The turtles held (Y/n) down unwillingly and flinched every time she would shout and cry in pain. Sensei helped Don clean her wounds and every so often he would switch the towel for her head.

After a few minutes that felt as though they were hours long, Donnie finally finished.

"I've done everything I can but due to the pain and stress her body has taken she's shut down. Meaning she's in a coma, I can't tell you when she'll wake up... I'm so sorry."

Raph froze and clenched his fists together as he asked, "You mean... (Y/n) might not wake up?" Sensei put his hand on Raphs shoulder to reassure him, but Raph stalked away, out the lab and everyone-- including sensei-- flinched slightly when Raph slammed his door shut with a big bang.

Everyone sighed, they knew he loved (Y/n) and blamed himself for what happened. Leo and Mikey realized just how much he loved (Y/n) when they went to go and find her.

~Back in Time~
"Raph slow down we can't keep up." Donnie said, a few feet behind Raph. Leo and Mikey were trailing behind too and Raph didn't like it at all.
He kept going, even faster than before if possible. He was furious that someone would dare even think of touching (Y/n). No one touched what was his... Ever.

Raph finally got to the abandoned wearhouse Donnie had tracked (Y/n) to and slammed through the ceiling. When he got up from his crouched position he almost scearmed in terror.

There stood (Y/n), strung up by rope, bruises and welts everywhere that could be seen. It enraged Raph and he charged at the foot clan soldiers.
When Mikey, Leo and Donnie got there --coming through the roof like Raph did -- Donnie went to get (Y/n) down while Mikey and Leo went to help Raph.

When Donnie finally got (Y/n) down he called for Raph, who had pushed Karai up against a wall. She was already badly hurt but Raph wouldn't stop... Couldn't, not after what she did.
Raph wanted to show Karai pain and suffering. He was going to when Donnie called him over.

"Raph get over here! We need you to carry (Y/n) back!"

Raph was torn between making Karai suffer for what she did to (Y/n) or bringing her home. He forgot all about Karai and rushed towards (Y/n) when he heard her quietly, whisper his name.

He pushed them out the way and held her in his arms. That's when Leo and Mikey realized the look in his eye. Aside from there being pain, anger and hatred there was another emotion showing... Love.
Not love you have for a brother or sister, this was the type of love you could only give to one person. Raph was in love with (Y/n) and now everyone knew.

"Come on, let's get home... Fix her up." Raph picked her up and held her princess style and got ready to leave. Everyone followed as they quickly, quietly and efficiently got back home.